Home

Pass Reaction Sliders Reversed (Video Proof)

This is a discussion on Pass Reaction Sliders Reversed (Video Proof) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Pass Reaction Sliders Reversed (Video Proof)

This is good stuff, thanks for confirming. I wonder now how this affects the combination of sets of 3 slider sets needing to stay at 75 or lower for all-madden level? Kind of opposite than what would be considered more difficult?
Old 11-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8

Good stuff. I just wonder what pr at 5 or 10 does. Madden13 sliders a really wierd. Sometime 5 or 10 works better then 0.

But good to see it finaly confirmed
Old 11-19-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAB8
This is good stuff, thanks for confirming. I wonder now how this affects the combination of sets of 3 slider sets needing to stay at 75 or lower for all-madden level? Kind of opposite than what would be considered more difficult?
You still can't take that USER category over 75 regardless... That has nothing to do with the 75 and under rule. All 4 categories still need to be at 75 and under..

I been a non believer about the pass reaction slider being backwards but that video definitely open my eyes.. I would have liked to see more clips but I guess that one was enough of an example.. I'll definitely be digging deep into this when I get home from work later. Good video DS..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-19-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
Rookie

Is it the same for rush reaction slider??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
Is it the same for rush reaction slider??

No.. Rush reaction slider works.. Pass reaction is the only slider that's been an issue...
Old 11-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #14
Rookie

Got it

Old 11-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You still can't take that USER category over 75 regardless... That has nothing to do with the 75 and under rule. All 4 categories still need to be at 75 and under..

I been a non believer about the pass reaction slider being backwards but that video definitely open my eyes.. I would have liked to see more clips but I guess that one was enough of an example.. I'll definitely be digging deep into this when I get home from work later. Good video DS..
Yeah, that's what I was figuring, and for your sliders being at 45 for hum pass reaction works out well. Not to get off topic but I look forward to seeing what you change with CPU side of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2012, 08:22 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 6

Watching the other receivers in that video at 100 PR, the coverage was fairly good. Only the slot receiver seemed to benefit from the exceptionally loose coverage.

Did you run the repeated tests watching other personnel groupings, so as not to have been merely a match up anomaly? Seems to be EA embeds the occasional random inexplicable movement by the DBs to allow for separation. Perhaps it is done to make for a representation of awareness or play recognition deficiencies.

I have been playing at 0 PRT for quite some time. It's challenging, but it has yielded very realistic results in the passing game throughout the course of the season. Plenty of occasions where the WR got a step or two on the DB, but you really have to see the whole field to spot it.

Just my 2c.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 11-19-2012 at 08:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »