Home

pure sim sliders simgameonly

This is a discussion on pure sim sliders simgameonly within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: pure sim sliders simgameonly

most current 1st post at the top, revised penalty sliders credit to the "penalties impact the game thread", gameplay wise the cpu rushing seemed a little better with new penalty settings, and i saw a total of 12 penalties, i really liked that, enjoy
Old 11-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 1

on your auto subs is the first number out or in
Old 11-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #11
Pro

from left to right the way its is written it is out/in

i.e out at 79 stamina/ in at 84 after resting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #12
Pro

updated 1st post with most current settings I dont know if its placebo but that rough kicker set at 25 makes the run game impossible for me and the ai, put it back to 60 and saw much better results
Old 11-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #13
Pro

so i just had a game i'm the steelers and played the titans and won 15-10 and either team couldn't score a td at all
Old 11-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #14
Pro

I am not sure by the way you posted whether you enjoyed the game or not, that would thrill me personally, defensive struggles should happen sometimes, I am sure you wont see that all the time but in my mind its a good thing ,the other sets i tried it was all shoot outs, 3 games into my ccm with these i am averaging 23 points a game and giving up right at 21 , I am 2 and 1 , got blown out game one but won game 2 by 8, and eaked out game 3 by 3
Old 11-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgameonly
I am not sure by the way you posted whether you enjoyed the game or not, that would thrill me personally, defensive struggles should happen sometimes, I am sure you wont see that all the time but in my mind its a good thing ,the other sets i tried it was all shoot outs, 3 games into my ccm with these i am averaging 23 points a game and giving up right at 21 , I am 2 and 1 , got blown out game one but won game 2 by 8, and eaked out game 3 by 3
sorry bro lol, i liked it a lot i have never had a game like that at all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 07:16 AM   #16
Pro

glad ur enjoying yourself

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »