Home

pure sim sliders simgameonly

This is a discussion on pure sim sliders simgameonly within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: pure sim sliders simgameonly

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgameonly
glad ur enjoying yourself
hey i want to raise my QB acc a little bit any idea to how much, i don't use the stick to aim, and sometimes my guy is wide open and it goes way off and sometimes i hit one button and it go towards another receiver and causes some of my INTS, i understand being off but most cases in nfl if they are wide open they don't miss ya know
Old 11-28-2012, 07:11 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 6

i have the ai at 7 and its working good, as far as the user i struggled with 6 myself in the very beginning, i remember one game with rg3 that was abysmal, at 6 i struggle with the deep ball , which is kind of a struggle anyway as it seems play action after some run pounding it what it takes to get true seperation, anyway i would go up in increments of one and try to lay off the left stick whenever it is not needed, i would not go over 9 at all costs
Old 11-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgameonly
i have the ai at 7 and its working good, as far as the user i struggled with 6 myself in the very beginning, i remember one game with rg3 that was abysmal, at 6 i struggle with the deep ball , which is kind of a struggle anyway as it seems play action after some run pounding it what it takes to get true seperation, anyway i would go up in increments of one and try to lay off the left stick whenever it is not needed, i would not go over 9 at all costs
yea i never use the left stick at all so not sure if that's my problem or not
Old 11-29-2012, 06:23 AM   #20
Pro

I still the left stick use it but you have to be very easy on it, the accuracy is that low to create some semblance of overthrows, underthrows, misses etc.

Oh in addition to these sliders the game plays much more realistic with the 2 controller trick, to change the cpu playbook to help their playcalling

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fline-ccm.html
Old 11-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #21
Pro

yea i def have to raise my accuracy i just have 2 INTS where my reciever was wide open but threw it right to a DB who wasn't even covering the receiver
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #22
Pro

changes to original post as the combo of dropping the speed threshold from 75 to 73 was making the user running game too effective, new threshold is 74, and i dropped the human run blocking down by one click to 24 from 25
Old 12-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #23
Pro

yea sorry dude just can't use these anymore my qb just threw 7 ints in one game and my guys can't even intercept one that should be a clean int
Old 12-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #24
Pro

all good bro, just sharing what works well for me, everyone has to tweak the sliders to their own liking and to what works well for them to achieve a realistic game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »