Home

KBLover's Experimental Madden 13 Sliders

This is a discussion on KBLover's Experimental Madden 13 Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 8
Maybe I have INT to high?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: KBLover's Experimental Madden 13 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
I have INT grounding at 5..yeah I may have to move OPI & DPI to even..moved pass rush down too..getting to strong from the left side..

Yeah, it's ridiculous from the LE. Can't believe they refuse to fix this. I might have to lower it some more on mine.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

KB which of your slider sets are you using now, the all madden or the hard all pro?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Yeah, it's ridiculous from the LE. Can't believe they refuse to fix this. I might have to lower it some more on mine.
Yeah it's really bad...I have pass rush at 15 at this point..and I use Seattle so I run a lot of under D..with the LE almost on the inside shoulder of the RT..but when I got nickel or dime..forget..

Old 12-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #53
Rookie

Well I got my a#% kicked..A Rogers threw three TD and I lost by 2 TD..CPU QB ACC to 40 helped and D pass Rec at 35..along with Intentional Grounding at 35 and DPU and OPI at 25 each..but will have to see if it holds when I play Rams

Old 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM   #54
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Denver Broncos (me)72401748
Buffalo Bills (cpu)00303
Team Stats Comparison
DENBUF
Total Offense547126
Rushing Yards2002
Passing Yards347124
First Downs239
Punt Return Yards
Kick Return Yards
Total Yards
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time44:2715:33
Denver Broncos
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Austin Duncan22/2936031
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Willis McGahee381704.53
Toby Gerhart3155.00
Ronnie Hillman11515.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Demarius Thomas61422
Eric Decker6670
Adrian Jackson81340
Willis Mcgahee2171
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Kooper Cosbert85
Von Miller74
Buffalo Bills
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Carson Palmer15/4019801
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Fred Jackson820.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Scott Chandler6790
Dawson Roach4470
Stevie Johnson2400
Brad Smith2270
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team - 2 Sacks

This game was played in Denver btw. Divisional Playoff Round.

As you can see I absolutely destroyed them They did make the playoffs as a 7-9 team and aren't very good. But still.

Back story on my team. 2nd year in my online Broncos ccm. Manning is gone and Austin Duncan is my rookie stud QB out of Nevada. Ovr in mid 80's with good acc all around.

Mcgahee is still chugging away with Gerhart as my back up.

Rookie decent FB.

D Thomas, E Decker and a rook named Williams are my WR's. Thomas and Decker are studs and Williams has good potential.

Rookie TE names Jackson who's like a young raw Gates. Stretches the field and has soft hands.

Solid oline across the board. Fits my scheme perfectly.

My D is insane good.

2 Rookie DE, Cosbert (beast) and Mike. Both in the low 80's and perfect for my scheme.

Veteran Ty Warren as my DT.

Von Miller and DJ Williams as my OLBs.

Mays and another Rookie named Shephard (really good/90 speed)as my MLBs.

Bailey and Talib (signed FA) as my shut down CB with Chris Harris playing nickle.

Leonard as my FS. Solid and a great tackler. Poor mans Eric Weddle.

Q Carter as my SS. Athlete.

So my Offense is pretty good and my D is outstanding. I run a 3-4 attacking and the get mad pressure. With Bailey and Talib locking down the WR, Carter running all over and Leonard playing zone and helping in run support, all 4 LB's being fast and athletic and my Dline being aggressive and big and strong the are force to be reckoned with.

Also I've made sure all my offensive starters have at least 80 in awareness. My defensive starters also have at least 80 awareness and all but one has at least 80 in PRC. Anyone who says awareness doesn't matter is crazy. I've noticed vast improvements. Plus I've recently be upgrading player consistency. Trying to get all my starters at 3-4 and all backups at 1-2. This has also helped immensely.

So now that that's out of the way, just wanted you to know where I was coming from with my team, the sliders played amazing. Ya I killed them but everything felt so smooth. Running, passing, saw some really cool catching animations, tackling, db's making plays on the ball, etc. So I really want to make these work for me. Now I only played one game and it could have been a fluke but I've played more Madden this year then I have in probably the past 4 years which is making me pretty good at it. I play the same as you, no switch, and the only hot routing I do is to adjust the route to make them run to the first down maker occasionally. Any suggestions you have are welcome and I'll keep posting boxscores if that helps you. And I used the current all madden sliders on pg 1. Thanks bro.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:47 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So now that that's out of the way, just wanted you to know where I was coming from with my team, the sliders played amazing. Ya I killed them but everything felt so smooth. Running, passing, saw some really cool catching animations, tackling, db's making plays on the ball, etc. So I really want to make these work for me. Now I only played one game and it could have been a fluke but I've played more Madden this year then I have in probably the past 4 years which is making me pretty good at it. I play the same as you, no switch, and the only hot routing I do is to adjust the route to make them run to the first down maker occasionally. Any suggestions you have are welcome and I'll keep posting boxscores if that helps you. And I used the current all madden sliders on pg 1. Thanks bro.
I'm glad the gameplay felt smooth even though it ended up being a blowout game for you, and thanks for giving them a try. Please do keep posting box scores. The more data, the better.

Hmm...looks like the first set is very susceptible to your attacking style. I see all the sacks and I know Von Miller is awesome - is Cosbert playing on the LE?

Let's try taking your pass rush down by 10. That should hopefully help the sacks. Pass reaction slider is considered reversed so raising it should hurt pass coverage. Let's test that and put those 10 points to your pass reaction.

Palmer was off the mark, but with him getting crushed 9 times, all kinds of bad DPP and such could have come into play, not to mention any hurried throws when you DIDN'T get sacks. The fact he only threw one pick is pretty nice - especially in 49 (throws + sacks) attempts...

Let's go up by 5 on CPU QB Acc...don't want to overpower it because the pressure had to have an impact.

Likewise for their run game. Obviously, they had to abandon it early. Let's try a pop, though.

So, if you're willing, please try:
(changes highlighted in red)

QB Acc: 20/32
Pass Block: 0/0
WR Catch: 53/53

Break Tackles: 0/0
Run Block: 30/40
Fumbles: 35/35

Pass React: 35/25
INT: 10/15
Pass Rush: 24/40

Run React: 20/20
Block Shed: 0/0
Tackle: 55/55
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2012, 03:50 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevelandgolf
KB which of your slider sets are you using now, the all madden or the hard all pro?
Right now, I'm tweaking the Hard All-Pro ones - so those are in flux right now. I'm using the 2nd season of my Oakland CC to test/tweak them.

If you want, I can post what I'm currently trying for those.

I used the All-Madden set for all of my first Oakland season. If any of them are "more tested" it's those as they've had at least a season's worth of games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »