Home

Madden 12: CPU -vs- CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 12: CPU -vs- CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #17
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12: CPU -vs- CPU Sliders

Personally I think both games look and play about the same with the broadcast cam. I don't see any glaring differences.

I actually think M12 is a bit smoother in terms of watching games.

I like the M13 CCM twitter and stories, but I prefer M12 over the rest.

And I will restart the slider testing once I get my M12 DVD replaced. The other one cracked...urgh
If anybody was interested that is.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 10
Based on your representation i just purchased 12, so at the least, i am interested!
Old 12-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #19
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Just my .02 of advice: put the intentional grounding slider down. It has a pretty big effect on gameplay. The QB's hit the open guy underneath more with it down. Mine is currently at 5 and it makes a world of difference from 100. I know it sounds weird and you're probably all like "it's just a placebo effect". But trust me, the QBs are less worried about intentional grounding and get the ball out of their hands faster on 5. Try it out.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #20
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdevin
Based on your representation i just purchased 12, so at the least, i am interested!
Oh boy, talk about placing pressure on me....lol

I'm strictly a cpu-cpu or coach mode occassionaly guy. I can't really speak about actually playing games.

In watching games though, Madden 12 is really the only option.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #21
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
Just my .02 of advice: put the intentional grounding slider down. It has a pretty big effect on gameplay. The QB's hit the open guy underneath more with it down. Mine is currently at 5 and it makes a world of difference from 100. I know it sounds weird and you're probably all like "it's just a placebo effect". But trust me, the QBs are less worried about intentional grounding and get the ball out of their hands faster on 5. Try it out.
I'm just thinking, the issue with sacks related to the QBs holding on to it way to long that I've seen. You seeing them get rid it quicker with that slider at 5? Because really I don't think I've ever seen the penalty called with it at 100 anyhow.

I love your signature too! I'm also sadly a Oakland fan. 2020....lmao
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofone
Oh boy, talk about placing pressure on me....lol

I'm strictly a cpu-cpu or coach mode occassionaly guy. I can't really speak about actually playing games.

In watching games though, Madden 12 is really the only option.
I am also a strictly cpu v cpu guy. I do with every sport that i like so i am open to your thoughts, suggestions and observations.

First off i notice that when qb's pass underneath or short passes to the side it appears tgat they are lobbing the ball. It looks a bit weird to me. I notice that ncaa has it down a bit better in terms of appearance.

Is 13 much better graphically? I think the graphics are pretty nice in 12
Old 12-03-2012, 04:54 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
I am also a strictly cpu v cpu guy. I do with every sport that i like so i am open to your thoughts, suggestions and observations.

First off i notice that when qb's pass underneath or short passes to the side it appears tgat they are lobbing the ball. It looks a bit weird to me. I notice that ncaa has it down a bit better in terms of appearance.

Also is there any problem with setting speed at slow as opposed to very slow regarding slider effects
Old 12-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #24
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

Quote:

Some things in M12 irritate me. 1. QBs tend to hang on the ball to long and take sacks, which bump the numbers up. I'm a huge statisical guy, so before I start this franchise I'd like the stats to be close to NFL norms on averafe,

I actually think M12 is as good as M13 in graphics, but I think M12 looks better in the presentation for some reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »