Home

Madden 13 Wii Sliders?

This is a discussion on Madden 13 Wii Sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Madden 13 Wii Sliders?

I know this is probably a long shot since it seems nobody plays it on the Wii, but does anybody have sliders for the Wii version? Maybe even 11 or 12 would work since it's practically the same game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 13 Wii Sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrormaster
I know this is probably a long shot since it seems nobody plays it on the Wii, but does anybody have sliders for the Wii version? Maybe even 11 or 12 would work since it's practically the same game.
I just picked up the wii u and plan one getting madden 13. I have it for the 360 but hate the new engine right now and will trade in. But im sure any slider set on here will work since it just ported over to the system.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wasn't talking about the Wii U version, but the Wii version. Even trying to adjust them myself is a huge pain since you have to actually point at the slider and slide the thing super-duper-extra carefully to the number you want. Almost broke my wiimote in half in frustration.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrormaster
Wasn't talking about the Wii U version, but the Wii version. Even trying to adjust them myself is a huge pain since you have to actually point at the slider and slide the thing super-duper-extra carefully to the number you want. Almost broke my wiimote in half in frustration.
O my bad didn't think people actually still played the wii lol sorry can't help ya there bud

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »