Home

75 and under rule

This is a discussion on 75 and under rule within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
75 and under rule

Can someone explain the 75 and under rule? How does it apply to the cpu sliders? How does the inversed pass reaction slider affect the rule? Thanks for help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #2
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 75 and under rule

The 75 and under rule:

All your passing sliders (Accuracy, pass block, wr catching) must total 75 or less.

All your rushing sliders (break tackle, run blocking, fumbles) must total 75 or less.

All your Pass D sliders (Pass react, interceptions, pass rush) must total 75 or less.

All your Rush D sliders (Run react, block shedding, tackling) must total 75 or less.

If you do all of the above, the AI will play on "All-Madden". It is imperative that ALL 4 categories are at 75 or lower when totaled together (25+25+25=75).

The CPU sliders are not affected by any 75 and under rule, adjust them how you see fit.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #3
Rookie

This is my understanding, please correct me if I'm wrong. Each category (i.e. passing, running) needs to total to less than 75 for human sliders.

If this is the case, how does defensive passing work with the inverted pass reaction slider? Does it go off of the value of slider or what the slider actually plays at?

Also, do the CPU sliders have to total to over 225 to get the All-Madden effect or is just for human sliders?

Thanks for the help.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:10 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeycool
This is my understanding, please correct me if I'm wrong. Each category (i.e. passing, running) needs to total to less than 75 for human sliders.

If this is the case, how does defensive passing work with the inverted pass reaction slider? Does it go off of the value of slider or what the slider actually plays at?

Also, do the CPU sliders have to total to over 225 to get the All-Madden effect or is just for human sliders?

Thanks for the help.
You still have to keep the USER pass defense at 75 and under regardless. I keep the pass reaction slider at 50 or higher just to stay on the safe side. The CPUs passing seems to get very weak once you drop the USER pass reaction under 50 but regardless that category still has to be at 75 or less..

The USER sliders affects the AI.. It's the same thing as playing on default All-Madden with all the CPU sliders lowered. The gameplay will still be All-Madden..
Old 12-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #5
Rookie

Great! Thanks a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »