Home

Holy Game Play Batman: Great CCM sliders!!!

This is a discussion on Holy Game Play Batman: Great CCM sliders!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Holy Game Play Batman: Great CCM sliders!!!

Alright, I have been having really challenging yet rewarding games with this set i have been working on for a few weeks so i decided to share them with you all. these sliders have given me personally the most consistent, stats for both cpu and user in any Madden ever. hopefully, what has been working for me will work for you also.

First and foremost. These are for CCM now (preferrably offline). these cannot be tested in play now games. i will explain why.

for play now the slider process has been similar to before. rookie, pro, all pro, all madden, and of course custom. what determine the difficulty for your slider edits would be the total a give section would have.

well this year they made a good change. for any of you familiar with the nba 2k series. sliders in ccm are like that. you can select your difficulty and then edit sliders and it will be under that difficulty, not adjust.

Normally my sliders are always on all madden. but not this year. this year. the slider sweet spot for ccm is yes....on PRO.

please try it before you knock it.

Difficulty: pro (must)
quarter length11 m in or higher
accel clock: 25 seconds
gamespeed : slow

****UPDATED 1/19/13***** updates are in BOLD

User/CPU

QB accuracy: 8/22
Pass block: 7/1
Wr Catching: 52/56

Broken Tackles:0/0
Run blocking: 27/45
fumbles: 5/5

Pass reaction time: 15/100
Interceptions: 42/42
Pass Rush: 8/2

Run Reaction time: 2/3
Block Shedding: 0/0
Tackle: 5/5

Kickoff and Special Teams

Kickoff: 58
field goal and punt power: 52
field goal and punt accuracy: 44

Injury: 40
Fatigue: 60
Speed Threshold: 75 (it works well)

*** 1/19/13*** the supposed game play effects caused my the penalty sliders. i am just not seeing it. so back to regular.

Penalties in order
60, 80, 54, 54, 90,90,0, 54, 0, 54,0

Auto Subs
qb and offensive lineman are sub out at 5, sub in at 10
the rest are sub out at 86 sub in at 94

defensive lineman and linebackers are sub out at 86 sub in at 94

cornerbacks and safeties are sub out at 74 sub in at 84

please give me any and all feedback. thank you

I made a few changes using my test CCM with the bills. i made 4 videos. i apologize about the quality and the editing. they were recorded and edited all on my iphone. enjoy

The CPU in a zone defense and beating me with it.

Beating the Cpu when they are in zone defense

The Cpu beating me in a man defense

Beating the Cpu when they are in a man defense. (bonus, i ran play action)

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 03-26-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Holy Game Play Batman: Great CCM sliders!!!

How's the CPU running game on Pro? Can you throw out some game and season stats?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #3
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

im the dolphins. week 1 arian foster went for over 200 on me an in week 2 so did darren mcfadden. to be fair they both had long touchdown runs because of bad play calls by me. in week 3 i finally won when i beat the jets. i held shonn green under 100 yards. but he only had 10 carries for 98 yards with his lomg being 66. they only ran 10 times cuz they threw it 38 times being down 27-7 in third quarter.

if u want actuall amount of carries. yards. long etc i can def go grab that infor for u

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #4
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
I gave these a try tonight and I am blown away with how fun this is on pro! There are a lot of great sets in this site and I don't know which is best blah blah blah, but this set is awesome. I was also playing a set that was all madden based and yeah it was very challenging but for whatever reason this set is fun. The games felt like football and the flow was spot on IMO. I also gave up some serious rushing yards in both of my games. One was 295 to mcgahee using the steelers. I am actually thinking of raising the human run react just a tad or the tackling as I saw some missed tackles from some big time defenders.

The only change I made to this set was to raise the game speed to normal vs slow. Just saying these are a really good set and I will continue to use them. Really nice work man!
Old 01-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #5
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

thanks man i appreciate it!
ive given up some serious rush hards to the cpu also. mostly 1 or 2 big runs but hold them in check most of the time. i noticed the cpu runs a lot better against me whdn i come out in a zone defense. but when i stick to man i can keep their average around 4.

u willing to try a game only using zone in guaranteed passing situations for cpu an see what happens?

thanks bud!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #6
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
thanks man i appreciate it!
ive given up some serious rush hards to the cpu also. mostly 1 or 2 big runs but hold them in check most of the time. i noticed the cpu runs a lot better against me whdn i come out in a zone defense. but when i stick to man i can keep their average around 4.

u willing to try a game only using zone in guaranteed passing situations for cpu an see what happens?

thanks bud!
I didn't pay real close attention to if I was in zone or man against the run but I will make it a point next time I get a chance to play before I start making changes. Was using the steelers and i was noticing alot of blitzing from the lbs which can be bad if they dont get to the carrier. The first game I plays against the Bengals I think I only gave up around 100. I was getting just gashed by Mcgahee which I didn't expect. I was using game flow to pick my plays so I was at the mercy until 3rd down, then I was using ask madden. Will post when I get a chance to play again.

Last edited by cedwebb; 01-09-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #7
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

def dont use gameflow or ask madden with this set or cpu will run all over you. lol just trust me on that. try a game calling all your own plays. its even better!

Old 01-09-2013, 09:34 PM   #8
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Played these last with 3 adjustments. Put DPI and OPI at 25 and put CPU pass react at 0. I'm not sure if you have at 100 as a typo but I think we all know by now that it's reversed and that 0 provides the best CPU coverage. With that being said I don't have stats right in front of me but this sums it up:

NO (me) 33 - WAS 30 (OT)

Brees: 66% on around 40 attempts, 350+ yards, 3 TD 2 Int
RGIII: 80 % on 28 attempts, 220 yards, 2 TD 1 Int

Sproles: 20 for 95
Morris: 30 for 130
RGIII: 8 for 50

*Colston*: 9 for 220!!

Absolutely loved this set. Called all my own plays. Thinking about maybe putting USER pass reaction at 0 also since RGIII was 80% (a lot of check downs)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »