Home

Anyone have User vs User Sliders?

This is a discussion on Anyone have User vs User Sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Anyone have User vs User Sliders?

Im currently using Jarrods in my online CCM and they are great but I beleive those are mostly geared to USER Vs CPU games. Im in a online CCM and we are looking for USER Vs USER sliders since we have 32 owners the CPU sliders mean nothing right? We are getting really high socres and are looking for a set to keep things as simulation as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Anyone have User vs User Sliders?

I've used my sliders in user vs user games on the same console and had defensive games. Also have had people use them for their User CCMs.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
Im currently using Jarrods in my online CCM and they are great but I beleive those are mostly geared to USER Vs CPU games. Im in a online CCM and we are looking for USER Vs USER sliders since we have 32 owners the CPU sliders mean nothing right? We are getting really high socres and are looking for a set to keep things as simulation as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Try my Bronze set from my Slider post as they have the Same Settings for User/CPU so may be good for User/User although I am yet to try.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:43 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Is this with the new updates over the last month? I keep all my USER sliders pretty much balanced for USER vs USER games. Regardless if you have some good USERs in your CCM who know how to put up points it's not going to matter where the sliders are at. The only thing I can suggest lowering is the USER accuracy. That will really separate the good from the bad players and force guys to be on point with the left stick. You can also lower the pass reaction 5 points and raise the INTs 5 points to get tighter coverage. Other then that it don't matter what sliders you use. Guys are going to put if points if they are good.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Is this with the new updates over the last month? I keep all my USER sliders pretty much balanced for USER vs USER games. Regardless if you have some good USERs in your CCM who know how to put up points it's not going to matter where the sliders are at. The only thing I can suggest lowering is the USER accuracy. That will really separate the good from the bad players and force guys to be on point with the left stick. You can also lower the pass reaction 5 points and raise the INTs 5 points to get tighter coverage. Other then that it don't matter what sliders you use. Guys are going to put if points if they are good.
Yes this is with the new updates I check your thread all the time...We put in sliders in are online community to try them out but it doesn't look like they are working? Do sliders work in online communities?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #6
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

HUMvHUM games can be played with a 0 slider base -- you could start at 0 and bump up what you see fit.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
HUMvHUM games can be played with a 0 slider base -- you could start at 0 and bump up what you see fit.
Put everything at 0?
Old 02-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #8
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Put everything at 0?
Yes.

Its the CPU difficulty that interferes w base ratings.

You can try a test game in play now using two controllers and set both user controls player abilities to zero.

Youll see the players get by just fine w.o any hindrances.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »