Home

Brees2Graham Madden 2013 Zero Sliders

This is a discussion on Brees2Graham Madden 2013 Zero Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #9
Rookie

Brees2Graham's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Brees2Graham Madden 2013 Zero Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fins
Good job on these! I was wondering if you play these on coach mode? The reason i ask is because of the reference you made in regards to the tuck and run trait. I am aware though that human qb's will not run on their own on coach mode only the cpu, hut i was just curious as to what mode these were being played on. Thanks.

I Tested These on both CCM & play now and i dont use coach mode so idk how it would work.i usually play wit drew brees or other pocket passers so it never matter for me juss wit the AI
Old 05-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #10
Rookie

Brees2Graham's Arena

Im Thinking Of Putting DPI on 25 since INT Is 25,and WR Catch is 55, so im thinking 50 for opi might be good, any ideas?
Old 05-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #11
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Well the penalty sliders effect the gameplay and the gameplay with these is pretty good. So I probably wouldn't change anything man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2013, 12:45 AM   #12
Rookie

Brees2Graham's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Well the penalty sliders effect the gameplay and the gameplay with these is pretty good. So I probably wouldn't change anything man.
yea i think ill jus leave it. hows your games goin? (if ur using the sliders) High scoring? & hows the run game looking for both you and the CPU?
Old 05-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 0

Man I must say that this is the first set that I'm really satisfied with. I really appreciate all of the work all you guys do.. The other sets all were great but each one had one major flaw (for me) that made it unplayable. Two of them made the CPU run defense WAY to easy. Lesean McCoy was burning it up and even when he and Bryce Brown got hurt, my 66 rookie was running just like them. On another, the Kick Return game was just dreadful. I struggled to get to the 20 on EVERY SINGLE KICKOFF....On another, the CPU's defenders are SUPER and pick EVERYTHING off.....on deep balls the DBs are jumping and my receivers wouldn't. I finished a season with like 35 picks, and I'm not that bad. On another, the CPU passing was atrocious and more times than not they would drop back and just throw it out of bounds. And this was with me calling the same play on d (Cover 2 and Cover 3)

Now with that being said, I haven't played a WHOLE lot of games to test yours, and I don't know how to post them on this forum. But from what I've seen so far, it definitely does seem like the standout players stick out. I played a game against Seattle and Sherman and Browner were sticking to my WRS.
My issues with your sliders, and again, I'm still playing trial games, are that my pass game seems WAY too easy. And judging by Brees' stats in your season, this could be accurate, maybe? Like I said, I did have a little challenge against Seattle, but when I played Dallas, every time I passed Brent Celek was almost always wide open. Both run games are great, and the CPU pass game is great too. THey make me have to change up the playcalling and I like that. I hate dominating the CPU, especially when my team isn't that good...75 overall....I also get worried when there are no sub sliders and special teams sliders...makes it seems that they weren't tested for long, but again I'm not getting that feeling with you....I love this gameplay...THe fatigue scares me because I like for the second RB to get touches....madden is so screwed up and its hard to get everything like real life smh...The threshold concerns me too, I just cant put my finger on which is the best....I have tried many on other peoples sliders. 0 seems more realistic because you don't have 99 speed getting walked by 88 speed, but that produces TOO many big plays...I was having Jackson get 10-200-2 on the regular. 100, on the other, produces too many slow guys walking down Vick and others. WHy is Madden so flawed? Why do we have to go through all of this/?

Sorry for talking your head off, I have been on this site often but I never registered, just used sliders. But I wanted to give you some feedback, and also to ask you what to do if I continue dominating the CPU when I'm passing. Again Im gonna test them again, but I would just like feedback from you
Old 05-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #14
Pro

o yeah and I usually hate house rules, but yours are ok, except for the gameflow.....I refuse to use gameflow...Madden always call some shotgun pass on 4th and 1, or a goalline run on 3rd and 15....lol and also how can we fix this sub situation...and if you look at CHARTER's sliders, his CPU pass D was pretty tight, but I could not deal with the way too easy run game
Old 05-11-2013, 10:41 PM   #15
Pro

and is run commit really that detrimental to the CPU run game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #16
Pro

just saw that auto sub post you linked....gonna try it out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »