Home

Possible Major Madden Discovery!

This is a discussion on Possible Major Madden Discovery! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #33
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Possible Major Madden Discovery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
I can't imagine the CPU trying to run with run reaction at 75 with my sets (Fast game speed).

I have a hard time going beyond 30-35, even though I'm only happy with the "quality" of the LB play that high (as well as the fact deception actually deceives because they actually flow in the direction of the fake unless PRC kicks in and how fast they recover is based on PRC/AWR). For me, 75 run reaction would have my DL making most of the tackles - and I can't have that.
Well, the Giants starter had over 100 on 21 carries on my cowboys. It just works with pass reaction at 75. I have my user block shedding at 0 and CPU run block at 50. User tackle is at 0. CPU break tackle at 3. Cpu fumble at 50. i might go lower. The Eagles starter had 160. My Middle LB's have made most tackles.

Last edited by charter04; 08-22-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:08 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Well, the Giants starter had over 100 on 21 carries on my cowboys. It just works with pass reaction at 75. I have my user block shedding at 0 and CPU run block at 50. User tackle is at 0. CPU break tackle at 3. Cpu fumble at 50. i might go lower. The Eagles starter had 160. My Middle LB's have made most tackles.
Is it pass reaction or run reaction at 75?

I have block shed at 0. I put my run reaction at 75 again and CPU run block at 65 and held the CPU to literally under 1 yard per carry.

Maeweather and company are awesome, but still...that would be the best run defense in the world in the history of ever!

Maybe it's the tackle at 0, which I also can't tolerate because it creates too low of tackle success rates for my liking.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #35
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Is it pass reaction or run reaction at 75?

I have block shed at 0. I put my run reaction at 75 again and CPU run block at 65 and held the CPU to literally under 1 yard per carry.

Maeweather and company are awesome, but still...that would be the best run defense in the world in the history of ever!

Maybe it's the tackle at 0, which I also can't tolerate because it creates too low of tackle success rates for my liking.
I didn't like tackle at 0 either but, with cpu break tackle at 3 it works. I thought the CPU back would just fall down all the time but, they run really good. I have all this updated on my slider thread. Give my exact settings a try. I think some things call still be adjusted but, it works good. I think break tackle could be dropped to 0 for the CPU. I haven't tried it yet though. It's not perfect but, I'm see good stuff.
I can't believe I'm still working on Madden 13 sliders. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »