Home

Madden 25 Auto-Sub

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Auto-Sub within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #41
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
At least on "Play Now", 70 is too high. The RB glitch pops up in the 2nd half. I just played a game where both starters disappeared in the middle of the 4th.
even fatigue at 62 is too high. glitch pops up as well! bah..

as the post above, looks like its just something we will have to deal with again.

i ended up using 55 (like past Madden slider sets ive used). seems like the backups get a few carries and thats it. but at least the starter dont disappear.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
even fatigue at 62 is too high. glitch pops up as well! bah..

as the post above, looks like its just something we will have to deal with again.

i ended up using 55 (like past Madden slider sets ive used). seems like the backups get a few carries and thats it. but at least the starter dont disappear.
Would a higher fatigue work if you went something 20/25 for HB?

I'm not liking the sound of having to have low fatigue again
Old 08-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #43
MVP

patriotway's Arena

OVR: 1

After quickly skimming through this thread, I have one question to ask. Is there any correlation between the stamina rating and how players are substituted in and out? Without touching the auto sub sliders, in the few games I've played with the early release version, there weren't many substitutions. Last year, the offensive lineman became fatigued on long drives (something I didn't like) but I'm not seeing that this year. As it pertains to Madden 25, the running backs never seem to come out unless I manually substitute them myself.

I only put the question above in bold so it doesn't get lost in the post. Also, are any changes made to sliders or auto subs the same in CFM and Play Now?
Old 08-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 25

The auto subs are porked period.

Set fatigue to 100.... Give the ball to your RB 5-7 times in a row.... They come out.... For 1 play. Then run them again.....

The auto sub slider just doesn't work.
We either have to jack fatigue and deal with RB/TE as WR on long drives and disappearing starting RB ....or do nothing.

Typical EA stupidity. Include a feature/slider that does NOTHING.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #45
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

In my online CCM last season for my league it worked well for us.i had the injuries set at 52 and fatigue at 70. I normally had games when my starter would have 20 carries and my backup would come in for 5-10 carries. It was on 13 min 15 acc hopefully that helps some of you guys. My WR's,D-Line and CB's rotated perfectly though out the course of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #46
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
The auto subs are porked period.

Set fatigue to 100.... Give the ball to your RB 5-7 times in a row.... They come out.... For 1 play. Then run them again.....

The auto sub slider just doesn't work.
We either have to jack fatigue and deal with RB/TE as WR on long drives and disappearing starting RB ....or do nothing.

Typical EA stupidity. Include a feature/slider that does NOTHING.

Our job here is to make the best with what we are giving. We need more lab tests to find the best auto subs possible. I'm one to never accept what's handed to me and I make it enjoyable. Think positively and you'll enjoy this game.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #47
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

I've given up on auto subs because of the issues in CCM and with the 2nd RB glitch. I'll just have to rely on formation subs and deal with the annoyance of having to reinput them during every game.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #48
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
I've spent the last couple of hours testing auto-subs in CFM... sadly I'm now certain they don't work at all

First I tried in play now. Set HB subs to 100/99 with fatigue at 50. My HB 1 & 2 are constantly subbing in and out like they should. So far so good!

I then went into CFM and tried the exact same thing. Nothing happened! HB1 stays in... So only way to get the HBs to sub more frequently is setting fatigue higher, but that will make everyone (including Oline) rotate in and out.

It's exactly the same as M13 - and we never got a patch for it! One year later and it's still the same!?!?

When I set auto-subs for the HB to 100/99 for play now I saved my profile to get them to stick! Then I go in and start a game in CFM. After a game is started inside CFM the auto-subs in the "main menu" reset to the default 60/80. So my best bet is that eventhough you're inside CFM the game tried to use the auto-subs from outside CFM - the main menu. But when these reset as soon a game inside CFM is started you end up with these results. Naturally I have no way to test this and therefore I'm just guessing, but one thing is for certain - THEY DON'T WORK IN CFM. NOT ONLINE, NOT OFFLINE.

Well done EA!!
This is very disappointing. I can't believe this was completely ignored again by EA.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »