Home

Madden 25 Auto-Sub

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Auto-Sub within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #49
Rookie

JAYHOVA110's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
For those with fatigue at 70 or above, are you seeing disappearing players in the 2nd half?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I was using them and my RB disappeared like in the middle of the 4th.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

The reason why you guys are seeing players disappear in the second halves is because the HB sub in setting eventually becomes too high. Allow me to explain:

Once a player has been used a few times, that players fatigue can no longer regenerate to 100%. If you use that player enough, his "max stamina" that he can regenerate becomes less and less. Therefore, when you have your HB sub back in at 92, it becomes impossible for the game to recognize that a HB should be subbed back in if that player is no longer capable of regenerating his stamina to 92% or higher.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrig13
The reason why you guys are seeing players disappear in the second halves is because the HB sub in setting eventually becomes too high. Allow me to explain:

Once a player has been used a few times, that players fatigue can no longer regenerate to 100%. If you use that player enough, his "max stamina" that he can regenerate becomes less and less. Therefore, when you have your HB sub back in at 92, it becomes impossible for the game to recognize that a HB should be subbed back in if that player is no longer capable of regenerating his stamina to 92% or higher.
Exact right. However it's only RBs that are effected my this. Anything Lower than 85-87 they never come out.

I've got fatigue at 72 and RB sub out 88/in 84.... Working better. What I like is if I abuse RT.... He may vanish late in the 4th. So it makes me be careful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #52
Rookie

The problem with a fatigue setting that high is the O-Line and other players that are routinely CPU controlled.

72 fatigue in CFM, where auto-sub sliders do not currently work, O-Linemen constantly get subbed in and out throughout the game, sometimes to a 4th or 5th backup level. Even more frustrating is in the 4th quarter, if you run an offense that is up tempo enough, you'll have linemen starting off drives in the red.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:00 PM   #53
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

This stinks. I'm not so much worried about the RB subbing as I am d line rotations...the way its going right now the same 4 d lineman are taking every snap

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Old 08-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrig13

I'm pretty sure everyone knows this. The problem is that if the sub in setting is lower, the second rb will have less time in the game. I'm not sure why EA can't just make stamina regenerate to 100 while a RB is out.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:27 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwabalicious
I'm pretty sure everyone knows this. The problem is that if the sub in setting is lower, the second rb will have less time in the game. I'm not sure why EA can't just make stamina regenerate to 100 while a RB is out.
Exactly!

I really hope this year they release a patch finally addressing the auto sub problem. I really like to run more than 1 back, as they do in real life, but Madden wont let us

Can someone try a 79 out/80 in set with fatigue at 65 and see what type of results you get? I was trying this at home, but unfortunately, I had to get in to work for my 3rd shift. I think I'm really close to finding this solution.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Exact right. However it's only RBs that are effected my this. Anything Lower than 85-87 they never come out.

I've got fatigue at 72 and RB sub out 88/in 84.... Working better. What I like is if I abuse RT.... He may vanish late in the 4th. So it makes me be careful.
I play on 15 min quarters and 11 sec acc. clock. I lost David Wilson with two minutes left in the first half with those settings, albeit he is the kick returner and I ran one back for a touchdown. There just doesn't seem to be a setting where you can get your backup 6-9 carries a game without losing your starter.

Newz, I'm about to test your settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »