Home

M25 Sliders for experienced players

This is a discussion on M25 Sliders for experienced players within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: M25 Sliders for experienced players

Just curious as to what roster set you are using with these sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #162
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyersfan75
Just curious as to what roster set you are using with these sliders.
Me personally I'm using week one rosters in my CCF. Not sure why that matters?
Old 09-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #163
Banned

Here's what I will say. To ALL Madden players. If you play straight up SIM, mix your play calls, no idea how you cannot LOVE this set.

It's made MADDEN the best football gm ever.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #164
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

hey buc fan how have your field goal attempts been going? If I have a 45 yard field goal or longer I don't press the right trigger which zooms in to the classic camera. I find it harder to aim and make field goals as easy, BUT I've only missed 3 field goals last year and this year in week 9 I have yet to miss one.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:52 PM   #165
Pro

OVR: 6

Have your settings helped mitigate the CPU's propensity to throw interceptions?

How many do you see from the CPU, on average? I have yet to see a game where the CPU finishes with a zero in the INT column. Typically it is 2 or 3 and I have hum int turned down to 20.

I have been using 25 CPU QB accuracy. I have been leery to crank it up too high for fear of the robo QB (75% + completions every game).

I am particularly interested in your specific set due to the fact you have hum pass reaction time maxed out and pass coverage at zero (the most difficult settings for the CPU to throw against).

Your observations are appreciated.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 09-24-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 11:44 AM   #166
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
hey buc fan how have your field goal attempts been going? If I have a 45 yard field goal or longer I don't press the right trigger which zooms in to the classic camera. I find it harder to aim and make field goals as easy, BUT I've only missed 3 field goals last year and this year in week 9 I have yet to miss one.
FG attempts I have always used the default camera angle. If you do that with my slider settings it's actually not as easy of the classic view. Unfortunately, there is not much else you can do to change this. I would recommend using the default camera. If you do, you will miss more FG's overall.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #167
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Have your settings helped mitigate the CPU's propensity to throw interceptions?

How many do you see from the CPU, on average? I have yet to see a game where the CPU finishes with a zero in the INT column. Typically it is 2 or 3 and I have hum int turned down to 20.

I have been using 25 CPU QB accuracy. I have been leery to crank it up too high for fear of the robo QB (75% + completions every game).

I am particularly interested in your specific set due to the fact you have hum pass reaction time maxed out and pass coverage at zero (the most difficult settings for the CPU to throw against).

Your observations are appreciated.
Sturz I think it's realistic. Since the game itself doesn't have many animations for pass breakups (it's easy picked/swatted down/intercepted) the game itself is limited from a visual standpoint. From a realistic standpoint (stats) I do not think it's bad at all. The game will appear ROBO if you're not familiar with the game itself or if you're not that great on defense. This is more difficult to get picks. The most I've gotten is 2 in one game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »