Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #481
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Are you playing with sliders set to anything or just playing all-pro/all-madden? From what you are saying, I would try setting cpu QB acc setting to 31, and player Interceptions to 47. I think you will find the cpu will throw a few more errant passes and you will intercept a few more balls and bat down a few more balls on D. I also have my pass coverage at 31. You can also lower the cpu pass blocking so that you get a better pass rush. Seems to need to be set at 20 to get a decent rush.
Hey bud. You might want to start your own slider thread. Giving people advice based on your sliders and advertising your sliders on someone else's slider thread it's cool. If your settings are good enough you shouldn't need all the traffic that's coming to my thread to draw attention to your sliders. Your being kind of self serving don't you think?

Last edited by charter04; 09-15-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #482
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Hey bud. You might want to start your own slider thread. Giving people advice based on your sliders and advertising your sliders on someone else's slider thread it's cool. If your settings are good enough you shouldn't need all the traffic that's coming to my thread to draw attention to your sliders. Your being kind of self serving don't you think?
haha, sorry, man. Seriously, no ill will intended. I've just been looking into this slider thing seriously lately trying to create the perfect realistic game, and after playing with several different slider sets and trying so many different things, and seeing how the game reacts to different things, I was just trying to help this guy out. I'd like to see everybody play a real game of football. After 20 years of playing this silly game waiting for a true real to life simulation has become a passion of mine. haha, lame, I know, but I've always loved football and always wanted to see it represented true to life in these games. I just got active on this forum today, so I was just looking to chat with whoever about sliders. I'll stay off your thread. Have at it, Hoss.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #483
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I played two games with these last night in my Dallas CCF. I don't have the exact stats, but these should be pretty close.

In the first game I played the Giants. The game played pretty with the exception of the CPU's running game. I held them to around 30 yards rushing for the game. I ended up winning 34-15. For us Romo played well, but Murray was the Player of the game with 110 yards on 21 carries and 2 TD's.

In game two my opponent was Kansas City. I decided to go ahead and bump up the CPU Run Blocking to 30 and it made a world of difference. Jamal Charles absolutely gashed me all day long. He ended up with around 125 yards on 19-20 carries. Alex Smith was super efficient completing around 20-29 passes for 250 yards and 2 TD's. Romo threw 3 interceptions and that was pretty much the difference they won 27-20.

Overall, it was one of the best games of Madden I have played in a long, long time. Awesome set, Charter.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-15-2013, 07:36 PM   #484
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

I just downloaded on 360, and it has fumbles at 60. First page shows 50. Which is current?

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #485
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I just downloaded on 360, and it has fumbles at 60. First page shows 50. Which is current?
If I'm not mistaken, the OP is the latest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #486
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
haha, sorry, man. Seriously, no ill will intended. I've just been looking into this slider thing seriously lately trying to create the perfect realistic game, and after playing with several different slider sets and trying so many different things, and seeing how the game reacts to different things, I was just trying to help this guy out. I'd like to see everybody play a real game of football. After 20 years of playing this silly game waiting for a true real to life simulation has become a passion of mine. haha, lame, I know, but I've always loved football and always wanted to see it represented true to life in these games. I just got active on this forum today, so I was just looking to chat with whoever about sliders. I'll stay off your thread. Have at it, Hoss.
Dude I don't have a problem with people sharing opinions on this thread. But, if you haven't even tried the sliders of the thread your giving opinions on. If you have your own slider thread. If you only give advice to people based on your sliders. Then what are you really doing? I think you know.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #487
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I played two games with these last night in my Dallas CCF. I don't have the exact stats, but these should be pretty close.

In the first game I played the Giants. The game played pretty with the exception of the CPU's running game. I held them to around 30 yards rushing for the game. I ended up winning 34-15. For us Romo played well, but Murray was the Player of the game with 110 yards on 21 carries and 2 TD's.

In game two my opponent was Kansas City. I decided to go ahead and bump up the CPU Run Blocking to 30 and it made a world of difference. Jamal Charles absolutely gashed me all day long. He ended up with around 125 yards on 19-20 carries. Alex Smith was super efficient completing around 20-29 passes for 250 yards and 2 TD's. Romo threw 3 interceptions and that was pretty much the difference they won 27-20.

Overall, it was one of the best games of Madden I have played in a long, long time. Awesome set, Charter.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4
That's awesome. I'm glad you were able to adjust to your liking. Good stuff.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #488
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I'll have to check that out tonight. Since I have my own EA share sliders and EA content has them too I should be able to keep my personal ones updated even if they differ a little from the ones under EA content.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »