Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2013, 06:41 PM   #513
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
No. I'm going to stick with these. They seem to work fine with default and FBG's rosters as a default.
Charter, I'm glad u r using the FBG roster. It's the most complete so far. If u make any changes to your sliders to accommodate the FBG roster, can u post it please. I'd really appreciate it.

I'm a casual madden player and I don't know enough about the NFL to tweak SLIDERS yet so I'm depending on reliable OS gamers like yourself to bring out the true sim out of madden.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #514
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Very nice sliders. I just finished week 2 of preseason. I am the owner of the Kansas City Chiefs. We struggled in our first game against the Saints, losing 36-10. Week 2 went a little better as we lost to the 49ers 20-14. It was 10-7 at halftime. They scored in the third. Our last TD, came from a punt return from Cyrus Gray, with 19 seconds left. I didn't keep stats but they played out nicely. I saw perfect amount of INT's, fumbles, and two missed Field goals. (I have accuracy at 40) They missed one, and I missed one from 51. Right amount of injuries as well. I don't know...I used to think the injuries were a bit much, but the more I thought about it, I like them where they are. Plus I like having that fear of possibly losing a stud, or having to go to the free agent wire. Makes you think more about your runs, and where you lead your receivers etc... I have had injuries during the game, but have nobody currently on the shelf.

In other news..... The Raiders will be moving to Mexico City. That suits them. Losers. Thanks for your work on these.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #515
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I've been messing with auto subs as well but not long enough. Would having a low fatigue setting and a high sub setting cause disappearing players. I was thinking about putting the running back in the 90,s but having only a 4 point gap.
If your fatigue is too low they might not sub out at all. I think I like default fatigue, injuries, and auto subs for now. I usually just manually rotate my backs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #516
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

All right guys, I'm going to take some time off from sliders and the forums. I think these are a nice base. I want to actually play Madden and NCAA, watch football, and spend time with family. Feel free to keep posting and being active on this thread. Please stay on topic though. If you don't get a response from me for a couple of weeks this is why. Have fun guys!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #517
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm wondering if people look at the stats as deep as I do.

When playing I don't want to be top 5 neither bottom 5 when playing with a mid team.

Those playing with these setting. Do you rank 1 or 32 on any category after 4 games?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #518
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I'm wondering if people look at the stats as deep as I do.

When playing I don't want to be top 5 neither bottom 5 when playing with a mid team.

Those playing with these setting. Do you rank 1 or 32 on any category after 4 games?

With all do respect...That is a loaded question. What if I play defense better than you? Or you can run the ball, or pass better than me? Your question is assuming that 50 people, or more, play exactly the same way. There are way too many variables to take into account. Don't get me wrong..I understand what you are getting at, but at some point you have to take this for what it is. A video game. Play within your franchise. If you are first in rushing, then own it. If you are last against the pass, then go find people that fit how you play, and get better.

To attempt to answer the original question. I am in a Chiefs CCM, and still in preseason, so I can't base it off of anything, BUT I will say, I have trouble playing defense. I am probably a little further than middle of the pack, on both offense and defense. Which ironically seems about right for the Kansas City Chiefs. Granted....That's two games in. But I've played enough to gauge where I'd be at. Anyways... Just my two cents.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #519
Rookie

OVR: 0

Charter quick question...do you keep qb acc at 15 when using FBG ratings roster?
Old 09-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #520
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I understand your point. But when I set sliders I want to get avg team and do avg.
I don't want to be able to win 40-0 with the browns while I don't want to loose 40-0 against the browns.

I want to set a middlegorund. Since I don't play head to head and the game is always against the cpu that's what I want to achive.

If after 4 games I'm leading the NFL in rushing then I believe the user rushing is overpowered and I need to tweak to make it harder. If I'm last against the run after 4 games then I think the CPU rushing is overpower and I need to bump rush defense. Until I get a middle table stats for a middle table team.

That's how I want to set my sliders. Not only the final score but.also the overall stats specially rush and pass yds.

Maybe Im trying to much from this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »