Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2013, 01:56 AM   #593
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Were the fumbles on your team or the CPU?
This is only based on 1 game so far but I had about 6 while the cpu had 2. 4 of my fumbles came from Kap, 1 from Kyle Williams, and 1 from Parish Cox on a kick return. So it seems as though its the players with low Carrying ratings that would fumble frequently, which is great, just thought it was too frequent. Might try raising the human fumble slider just a bit and see what happens
Old 09-26-2013, 01:59 AM   #594
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontanez90
This is only based on 1 game so far but I had about 6 while the cpu had 2. 4 of my fumbles came from Kap, 1 from Kyle Williams, and 1 from Parish Cox on a kick return. So it seems as though its the players with low Carrying ratings that would fumble frequently, which is great, just thought it was too frequent. Might try raising the human fumble slider just a bit and see what happens
Was kap's on sacks or scrambling? If it's running you really have to use the RB or top right button. That's covers the ball. If you need to raise it go ahead though.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:06 AM   #595
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm using your first slider set, not the ratings based one. I'm enjoying the sliders a lot. I'm thinking about making some changes to the pass coverage of my DBs. I feel like my guys blanket receivers too often and there is no separation. What slider in what direction would be the best to start minimally changing to balance this out? I have no idea if pass coverage is backwards, or if I should be messing with the reaction slider.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 02:16 AM   #596
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Was kap's on sacks or scrambling? If it's running you really have to use the RB or top right button. That's covers the ball. If you need to raise it go ahead though.
Most of the fumbles came from sacks. 1 came from running. Thanks for the heads up tho. I'll play a few more games and use the RB more. I might not need to change anything. Thanks for the awesome sliders. Gonna stick with these for sure.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:21 AM   #597
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

I played with the rating based sliders and I beat the Chargers 51-10. Run game on both sides felt pretty good. The passing game was a little different. It felt pretty easy to pass but I play smart and only take shots downfield when I feel it's right. I ended up with about 300 yards passing 4 TD's and 0 INT's. One reason I scored so many points was on kick and punt returns I got past midfield, almost in FG range everytime - that makes it pretty easy.

The Chargers could run the ball pretty well and passed the ball pretty good at times, but I did pick off Rivers 3 times. My next game is against the Broncos, so we'll see how that goes since they are a much tougher opponent.

I prefer your other set compared to these so far. Your regular set is about perfect so I'll probably end up switching back to those if I crush the Broncos.

Last edited by T1TRAPTOR; 09-26-2013 at 04:24 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:53 AM   #598
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

charter could you explain the difference between your original sliders and rating based ones ? And also could you tell me if its possible to use your rating based sliders (with sucess) with another roster than original ones or fbg ?
Old 09-26-2013, 09:12 AM   #599
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I played with the rating based sliders and I beat the Chargers 51-10. Run game on both sides felt pretty good. The passing game was a little different. It felt pretty easy to pass but I play smart and only take shots downfield when I feel it's right. I ended up with about 300 yards passing 4 TD's and 0 INT's. One reason I scored so many points was on kick and punt returns I got past midfield, almost in FG range everytime - that makes it pretty easy.

The Chargers could run the ball pretty well and passed the ball pretty good at times, but I did pick off Rivers 3 times. My next game is against the Broncos, so we'll see how that goes since they are a much tougher opponent.

I prefer your other set compared to these so far. Your regular set is about perfect so I'll probably end up switching back to those if I crush the Broncos.
Wer you playing with the Rams?
Old 09-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #600
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR

I am going to have to agree with this. The sliders featured on the Madden share, are absolutely golden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »