Home

Anyone have good HUM run game results?

This is a discussion on Anyone have good HUM run game results? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 01:33 AM   #1
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5
Anyone have good HUM run game results?

I have been using Bucfan47's sliders and they have been great except its just way to easy to run. I have human run block at 0 and all the CPU defense at 100 but I average more than 8 yards a carry. I try house rules by not switching the play around and picking less "money" run plays but this easy running just kills the fun for me, i want to battle for that 100 yards not get it in the 2nd quarter on 8 carries.

Ive messed with some of the penalties but havent notcied any difference. bout to give up man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 02:12 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone have good HUM run game results?

Give up. Madden 25 is not a sim, its a videogame, Ea wants little johnny to run for 250 in a 7 min game. This is the worst game ai I've seen all my hopes for ps4 don't even seem possible after how terrible playing the cpu is in this game.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:17 AM   #3
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Try treshold at 100 so your RBs aren't so much faster than than the Dline/LBers.

Also lower KR/PR Int down to 1.

You should definitely see a difference.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:27 PM   #4
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Try treshold at 100 so your RBs aren't so much faster than than the Dline/LBers.

Also lower KR/PR Int down to 1.

You should definitely see a difference.
thanks for the tip, had 21 car for 56 yards with lynch, easily my worst game so far.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
Rookie

l am the GOAT's Arena

OVR: 0

Runblocking: User 0/CPU 40
Tackle: Both 70
Offsides: 100
False Start: 75
Holding:41
Roughing the Kicker:85
Threshold:40

These have been working very nicely for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 03:24 PM   #6
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
I have been using Bucfan47's sliders and they have been great except its just way to easy to run. I have human run block at 0 and all the CPU defense at 100 but I average more than 8 yards a carry. I try house rules by not switching the play around and picking less "money" run plays but this easy running just kills the fun for me, i want to battle for that 100 yards not get it in the 2nd quarter on 8 carries.

Ive messed with some of the penalties but havent notcied any difference. bout to give up man.
Try not using sprint at all. I play with the vikings and having Adrian peterson makes it hard to adjust because I dont want to see rush averages of 6 or 7 or 8 yards a carry, but at the same time, he is fully capable of it. last night I realized that my biggest plays were just plain outrunning people, even play side outside linebackers were getting burned. So just as a test, I tried the next game without using sprint at all, and the results were a lot better.

there are obvious things like lowering your run blocking or adjusting your offsides and false start penalties to make the defensive line more or less aggressive as well.

You could also try moving the player minimum speed threshold up if you are having issues with too many big run plays. This will cut back on the number of BIG PLAYS (10+ yard carries), however it also means accepting the fact that sometimes defenders will catch you, when they probably shouldn't have.

Good luck!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »