Home

Player Sliders?

This is a discussion on Player Sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
Rookie

THEJOEBAG's Arena

OVR: 0
Player Sliders?

So I was wondering if anyone had a slider set to recommend for playing in Connected Careers? I will be starting as a player and since the defense is simulated, while playing the computer, I was wondering if there was a set that did not cause outlandish stats? All Pro or All Madden. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Player Sliders?

looking for the same. Don't see any around. Were you using custom sliders that caused crazy stats? or did you just get crazy stats from default settings?
Old 08-30-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

I think what the problem may be is that accelerated clock doesn't come into play for super simmed plays. so if your current settings have accelerated clock you'll have to get rid of it. I just did some super sim with a A and S slider set, which calls for 15 minute quarters with accelerated clock. I have accel clock down to 13 but it makes no difference for super simmed games. I'm a back up so the vast majority of the game has been super simmed. Score ended 64-54 with both teams having over 700 yards of total offense. Over 300 offensive plays ran between the teams
Old 08-30-2013, 11:29 PM   #5
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

what kind of "crazy stats" are you still getting? I think our only hope right now is to use somebodies slider set just with less minutes and no accel clock. Unless you try to make your own slider set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #6
Rookie

THEJOEBAG's Arena

I was thinking about that. With that set it is very challenging, which I do like. I might raise the interceptions up a bit because I use a QB and whenever I throw a bad pass that should be picked off it does not get picked off. I feel like I am cheating that way lol. Well, I was on the Broncos and I didn't start, obviously, but it seemed that we had crazy passing and receiving stats. I know Peyton can throw a 400 yard game, but he did it usually every week and Welker beat Calvin Johnson's receiving record and Peyton beat Brees' record. Still lost the first game of the playoffs after the bye lol. Good ole Manning luck in the playoffs haha
Old 08-31-2013, 06:42 AM   #7
Just started!

I've been using 7 minute quarters no acc clock default sliders. Stats look pretty damn good actually on default. Normal spped gameplay. Only thing I adjusted was penalty sliders it's improves the gameplay.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:45 AM   #8
Just started!

I forgot to mention it's really hard to use a slider set if your only using one player? The only thing I can think of that might work is decent coach sliders that would make computer players and gameplay better but the rest is simulated and the sliders won't make an impact on the overall stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »