Home

user vs user sliders?

This is a discussion on user vs user sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2013, 02:06 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: user vs user sliders?

Man,,, I spent alot of time trying to figure out a "balanced" approach to H2H and I think I got a good start on this. Here's what I did;

QB Accr @ 15

Pass Block @ 0

Run Block @ 20

Pass Reaction @ 85

Pass Coverage @ 85

Fumbles @ 75

Ints @ 50

Tackle @ 75

All Cpu sliders are at 100

If your worried about the zero on pass block, don't be. These are for use in H2H games. I have played several games with these and not once have I seen a defender fail to act "right". Passing windows are smaller and any kind of throw that takes an "elite" QB can be made with the elite ones, but now I'm seeing "differences" from one player to the next. Anyway,, that's where I'm at and it's working well. Hope that helps someone.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #10
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

Sliders definitely work in user vs user games. I play in online leagues and I have a community in which league members play scrimmage games. We have been testing my sliders set which we are using as the league's sliders set. Give it a try. The link is in my signature.
M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja
My Twitch Stream
Old 09-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #11
Rookie

Sliders may not work for User vs user games. I'll give an example:

Go into practice with one controller. Run a comeback route against man coverage.

Set the CPU PASS COVERAGE slider to 100, run the comeback, watch coverage, set the CPU PASS COVERAGE slider to 0 repeat.

What you will see is the coverage is significantly better with slider set to 0. (yes its backwards and annoying.

Now go into practice with two controllers.

repeat the same process only this time change the defenses PLAYER PASS COVERAGE slider to 100 and then to 0.

you won't see a change in the coverage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #12
Rookie

Im trying to figure out if you can use custom sliders for online unranked matches. Like if you have them loaded and create the game does it use them?
Old 09-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #13
Pro

Trick13's Arena

H2H games require both controllers to be "signed in" on 360 for the sliders to be equal...if one controller is not "signed in" it will get a huge advantage, like 100 on all sliders..-at least that was the issue last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevelandmvp
Im trying to figure out if you can use custom sliders for online unranked matches. Like if you have them loaded and create the game does it use them?
Create a community, set your sliders and away you go...
Old 09-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #14
Rookie

Sliders for user vs user games now working for me. You must change your sliders in the main menu and upload it after in your franchise, if you that you will see the difference. Everytime I changed my sliders directly in the franchise I got nothing good, but now I found some good sliders with good realistics stats and have fun to play the games too.

I can give you the sliders I use for user vs user, maybe they'll be good for someone else too.

Quarter length : 12 minutes
Acc clock : 15 sec
Game speed : normal
Difficulty : All-Madden

The skills are the same for User and CPU

QB acuracy : 12
Pass Blocking : 25
WR catching : 50

Run blocking : 20
Fumbles: 30

Pass Defense Reaction Time : 50
Interceptions : 15
Pass Coverage : 80

Tackling : 60

FG power 50
FG accuracy 0
Punt power 50
Punt accuracy 50
Kickoff power 52

Injuries 10
Fatigue 70
Speed threshold 40

Penalty:
Offside 90
False start 75
Holding 85
Face mask 15
Def pass interference 75
Off pass interference 15
Punt catch interference 50
Clipping 33
int grounding 53
roughing passer 54
roughing kicker 75

The QB's have an average of 50-60% of completing passes for bad-medium QB and about 65% for elite QB's with great ratio of TD passes vs Interceptions

I also have some pressure from the defense. 4-5 sacks for a good D-line against poor O-Line and 1-2 per game when it's an equal matchup

Running game is also great, The good running team can make an average of 150 yds per game maybe less or more depends of a scrambler or pocket QB. The poor rushing teams struggle to make 100 yds/game and they have an average of about 75 yds/game.

I played 10 games now with these sliders and I have a lot of fun to play the game now.

P.S. I played in Offline franchise.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny885
Sliders for user vs user games now working for me. You must change your sliders in the main menu and upload it after in your franchise, if you that you will see the difference. Everytime I changed my sliders directly in the franchise I got nothing good, but now I found some good sliders with good realistics stats and have fun to play the games too.

I can give you the sliders I use for user vs user, maybe they'll be good for someone else too.

Quarter length : 12 minutes
Acc clock : 15 sec
Game speed : normal
Difficulty : All-Madden

The skills are the same for User and CPU

QB acuracy : 12
Pass Blocking : 25
WR catching : 50

Run blocking : 20
Fumbles: 30

Pass Defense Reaction Time : 50
Interceptions : 15
Pass Coverage : 80

Tackling : 60

FG power 50
FG accuracy 0
Punt power 50
Punt accuracy 50
Kickoff power 52

Injuries 10
Fatigue 70
Speed threshold 40

Penalty:
Offside 90
False start 75
Holding 85
Face mask 15
Def pass interference 75
Off pass interference 15
Punt catch interference 50
Clipping 33
int grounding 53
roughing passer 54
roughing kicker 75

The QB's have an average of 50-60% of completing passes for bad-medium QB and about 65% for elite QB's with great ratio of TD passes vs Interceptions

I also have some pressure from the defense. 4-5 sacks for a good D-line against poor O-Line and 1-2 per game when it's an equal matchup

Running game is also great, The good running team can make an average of 150 yds per game maybe less or more depends of a scrambler or pocket QB. The poor rushing teams struggle to make 100 yds/game and they have an average of about 75 yds/game.

I played 10 games now with these sliders and I have a lot of fun to play the game now.

P.S. I played in Offline franchise.
Does this still work? About to try it in my online franchise with my buddies. Every game we have with Blue Ninja sliders are stil llike 49-42
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrock627
im playing with some friends and we are trying to find the most realistic sliders. most threads here are for user vs cpu, is anyone working on sliders for user vs user?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »