Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2013, 03:41 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Perfect I want sliders so I don't win 56-14 every game and hit my hub for 1200 yards rec at ease. I noticed the CPU accuracy is quite high does this play well because in demo they connected on nearly everything and I was unable to generate and pass rush. I threw all over the CPU at ease however. Zone defense was pathetic.
Yeah every year my goal when creating sliders is to get the CPU to be competitive because I don't enjoy blasting the CPU every game.. That isn't fun for me.. I create the other sets for guys who aren't quite on that level but still want the CPU to be competitive and match up with there skill level.. Trust me you'll get competitive games with my sliders.

Which set do you plan on using? If you think the CPUs passing is too good you can always adjust there passing down to a lower set and leave everything else whereever you have it. I set my sliders up for guys to mix and match in areas they feel that are either too hard or too easy. You can adjust it up or down to the next set depending on your issues..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 03:43 PM   #26
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Man, you gotta get into the penalty slider mess. The hype on that train has grown every year to the point where it's almost foolish to ignore, my man. I feel like it's a truth staring us right in the face this year.

Seriously, play a game with your black set but use Charter's penalties and tell me you honestly don't notice a difference. Having RTK at 100 is probably causing programming havoc with your black set.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Man, you gotta get into the penalty slider mess. The hype on that train has grown every year to the point where it's almost foolish to ignore, my man. I feel like it's a truth staring us right in the face this year.

Seriously, play a game with your black set but use Charter's penalties and tell me you honestly don't notice a difference. Having RTK at 100 is probably causing programming havoc with your black set.
Haha! Everything seems normal to me man.. I might eventually.. I just really don't feel like dealing with the extra headache..
Old 08-31-2013, 04:16 PM   #28
Just started!

RyanMychal's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm noticing way too much "Robo-QB" on the 75 and 50 settings. Jake Locker just completed 13 passes in a row. Don't even ask what defense I'm using...Jake Locker can't do that at an offense-only practice. Lol
Old 08-31-2013, 04:24 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMychal
I'm noticing way too much "Robo-QB" on the 75 and 50 settings. Jake Locker just completed 13 passes in a row. Don't even ask what defense I'm using...Jake Locker can't do that at an offense-only practice. Lol
Haha! Well just lower the CPUs accuracy to the green set and leave everything else the same..
Old 08-31-2013, 04:34 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Jarrod here we are another Madden. Your starting settings are just like mine mostly and since you know me you know I like difficulty with realism so help me out here if you can.

The running is just crazy like unreal I have had 2 200 yard rushing games with Darryl Richardson ( I think that is his name) and It is kind of bugging me out because I shouldn't be winning, the other team plays better, throws more yards, gets more TD's in the form of throwing, but my run game is 150-200 yards a game with like 3 scores. What is going on! lol
Old 08-31-2013, 04:36 PM   #31
Banned

PENAPENA's Arena

OVR: 4

So glad to see you post your sliders I have always loved your sets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 04:39 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENAPENA
So glad to see you post your sliders I have always loved your sets.
Thanks man.. Let me know how it goes with your games..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »