Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

For the people who have never used my sliders in the past here's a quick break down on what each of my sliders provide. My green set are for beginner All-Madden level players who are coming from All-Pro and want to get there feet wet with All-Madden. My red set are for guys who are for average All-Madden players. My blue set are for above average All-Madden players, and my Black set is for very skilled All-Madden players who usually destroy the CPU on default or other All-Madden sliders. I feel like one of my 4 sliders will fit somebodies skill level. It's up to the USER to figure out which one of my sliders suits there style of play.

Most guys who have been using my sliders for the past 4 Madden know I try to make the gamplay against the CPU as competitive as I can without making things too unrealistic because we all know the CPU can be easy at times especially for experienced players so the CPU has to have certain areas in there favor in order to get a challenge from them. My sliders put a lot of pressure on the USER to make the right calls on offense and defense along with making plays with the player they control. The CPU will expose you in area's you struggle in with my sliders.. Make sure you follow everything I have to say. So here they are..

EA Share- PSN-Jarodd21, Jarodd21USER for player skill sliders, and Jarodd21CPU for CPU skill sliders

Skill level- All-Madden/Custom
Quarter Length- 13 minutes(Very Fast), 14 minutes(fast,Normal), 15minutes(Slow,Very slow).
Accelerated Clock- 10
Game Speed-(Optional) I use Very Fast.
Threshold-0
Injuries- 20
Fatigue- 60

Penalties
Offside- 100
False Start- 50
Holding- 57
Facemask- 55
O/D Pass Interference- 100
KR/PR Interference- 100
Clipping- 55
Int Grounding- 100
Roughing the Passer- 53
Roughing the Kicker- 100
Don't go into your CCM/Franchise and plug the sliders in. Plug the Sliders in on the main screen save it then go into your CCM/Franchise go to league settings and upload the sliders from there. There has been a few guys who are saying the CPU is playing like trash in there franchise which is totally different from the games I'm getting and I believe this is the reason. Also if you are playing Online with a few guys, make sure everyone downloads the sliders from the commissioner. The CPU will play like trash if they don't upload the sliders..

New tweaks- November 4th

November 4th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs Catching to 40 and raised the CPUs INTs to 40.

November 4th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs Catching to 55, and raised the CPUs INTs to 55.

November 4th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 70, and raised the CPUs INTs to 70.

November 4th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 85, and raised the CPUs INTs to 85.

What you see in parenthesis is the low end for the CPU and the high end for the USER you can change that slider to if you are struggling in that area.

Green Set
USER-CPU

Passing
Accuracy 16(20)-25(20)
Pass Block 0-0
Catching 20-40

Rushing
Runblocking 0-0
Fumbles 25-50

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 55-55
Interceptions 20-40
Pass Coverage 0-0

Rush Defense
Tackling 25-55

Red Set
Passing
Accuracy 12(15)-35(30)
Pass Block 0-0
Catching 20-55(50)

Rushing
Runblocking 0-0
Fumbles 25-50

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 55-70
Interceptions 20-55(50)
Pass Coverage 0-0

Rush Defense
Tackling 25-70

Blue Set
Accuracy 8(11)-45(40)
Pass Blocking 0-0
Catching 20-70(65)

Rushing
Runblocking 0-0
Fumbles 25-50

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 55-85
Interceptions 20-70(65)
Pass Coverage 0-0

Rush Defense
Tackling 25-85

Black Set
Accuracy 4(7)-55(50)
Pass Blocking 0-0
Catching 20-85(80)

Rushing
Runblocking 0-0
Fumbles 25-50

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 55-100
Interceptions 20-85(80)
Pass Coverage 0-0

Rush Defense
25-100
Remember you can mix and match any of my sets if you are struggling or having an easy time with a certain area. You can move that slider up or down to the next set.. I have my sliders set up for guys to mix and match like that..

Special Teams
FG Power 50
FG Accuracy 40
Punt Power 50
Punt Accuracy 100
Kickoff Power 50

Auto Subs
Offense
QB- 25/25
HB- 84/84
WR- 70/70
FB/TE- 50/50
OL- 25/25
Defense
DT-84/84
DE- 84/84
LB- 55/55
CB- 50/50
S- 55/55
Adjust Autosubs in CCM..

Couple of things you'll notice on all the sets. I have the CPUs pass blocking and runblocking on 0. I haven't see too much of a difference with it raised to 50 or lowered to 0. I was trying to get better Oline/Dline interaction but the CPUs pass blocking and runblocking still seems overpowered a little bit at 0 but you'll still get sacks and stops. You just have to stay focus and make plays with the player you are controlling. Also the Pass Coverage slider is reversed.. The coverage is much tighter at 0 so you'll see it at 0 for both the USER and CPU.. I really hate that they took away alot of the other sliders but this is what I had to do to get the CPU to be competitive..

These aren't final but this is where I'm at right now.. I'm going to need plenty of feedback to perfect them over the next few weeks so make sure you post stats and feedback from your games..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-04-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Haven't noticed the PCV slider being reversed. Going to have to try this out

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 08-31-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I noticed the Pass Coverage slider was reversed but saw so many other slider sets with people turning it up I was starting to doubt myself.

The best way I found to confirm this is to go into practice an run a play with comeback routes. When you set the Pass Coverage slider to 100 you will see the CB has a delayed reaction. When you set the Pass Coverage slider to 0 the CB sticks to the WR like glue.

I did see a claim that it works differently for zone coverage but I haven't tested it myself.

Last edited by cws3e; 08-31-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 02:30 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you for these Jarodd!!
Start to test them in my CFM with 49ers, will post feedback and stats asap.

You're
Old 08-31-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cws3e
I noticed the Pass Coverage slider was reversed but saw so many other slider sets with people turning it up I was starting to doubt myself.

The best way I found to confirm this is to go into practice an run a play with comeback routes. When you set the Pass Coverage slider to 100 you will see the CB has a delayed reaction. When you set the Pass Coverage slider to 0 the CB sticks to the WR like glue.

I did see a claim that it works differently for zone coverage but I haven't tested it myself.
Yeah you can easily see it when you go into practice with it.. I'm not sure how it works against zone though but they definitely have that delayed reaction in man coverage with the pass coverage at 100 and they jump on it quick with the pass coverage on 0... I saw what I had to see.. Might post a video with proof when I get the time..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 02:37 PM   #6
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

How do we set the punt accuracy to 50 for users but 100 for CPU? It seems like the special teams sliders are global now instead of being separate?
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-31-2013, 02:38 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 1

Can't wait to see results. I'm using ether these or Jaymee when I return home tomorrow evening.
Old 08-31-2013, 02:40 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
How do we set the punt accuracy to 50 for users but 100 for CPU? It seems like the special teams sliders are global now instead of being separate?
Yeah I just noticed that myself.. I think that's only for Play now.. I don't know why they don't have it like that in CCM..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »