Home

Tamburo22's Equal Based Sliders

This is a discussion on Tamburo22's Equal Based Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #33
Rookie

ruttentud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tamburo22's Equal Based Sliders

Oh man. Wtf just happened? I just beat Vikings 69-3. Brandon Browner got an int in our endzone and ran it all the way back for a TD. Wilson threw 6 TDs but with only 200 yards. Put up 374 yards on the ground all split between 3 HBs. Absolutely insane.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #34
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttentud
Oh man. Wtf just happened? I just beat Vikings 69-3. Brandon Browner got an int in our endzone and ran it all the way back for a TD. Wilson threw 6 TDs but with only 200 yards. Put up 374 yards on the ground all split between 3 HBs. Absolutely insane.
Damn, talk about a good old-fashioned butt whipping!! I have two thoughts about this:
1. Unfortunately these things happen on madden
2. You play as the Seahawks right? Well they just dominated a much better 49ers team in real life and ran for over 170 yds.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #35
Rookie

ruttentud's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamburo22
Damn, talk about a good old-fashioned butt whipping!! I have two thoughts about this:
1. Unfortunately these things happen on madden
2. You play as the Seahawks right? Well they just dominated a much better 49ers team in real life and ran for over 170 yds.
I'm just saying that home field advantage really worked out well for me! I did check though, and Adrian Peterson was injured as well as their LOLB. I think another starter was injured too...

Well, I spoke too soon. Week 12 I play Saints. Going in I'm 7-3, they're 11-0. So I figure, oh well, I'll probably stop this here. Not so much. Wilson's accuracy was COMPLETELY off. So many throws 5 yards off. Nobody could tackle well. My defense's entire awareness/play recognition felt like it was at 0. They were biting on play action so hard. I guess that's what happens when you these fake players let their ego get too big off a win like that! lol

Last edited by ruttentud; 09-17-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamburo22
Last year's sliders were All-Madden as well. These should be challenging, but not to the point where you feel like the CPU is cheating. Try them on All-Madden and let me know what you think.
you're right they were on All-Madden last year. I think I had gotten used to the kicking meter last year and went up. That is the only thing that keeps me from All-Madden. But I did a practice doing kickoff and it's not so bad this year so I'm going to make the jump and see how it goes. I'll let you know.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #37
Rookie

i'm at halftime and so far my observations are user passing is a bit off. i'm going to wait and make some adjustment with my throws for the rest of the game. playing with romo if that helps.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #38
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttentud
I'm just saying that home field advantage really worked out well for me! I did check though, and Adrian Peterson was injured as well as their LOLB. I think another starter was injured too...

Well, I spoke too soon. Week 12 I play Saints. Going in I'm 7-3, they're 11-0. So I figure, oh well, I'll probably stop this here. Not so much. Wilson's accuracy was COMPLETELY off. So many throws 5 yards off. Nobody could tackle well. My defense's entire awareness/play recognition felt like it was at 0. They were biting on play action so hard. I guess that's what happens when you these fake players let their ego get too big off a win like that! lol

My Saints, 11-0...I love it!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #39
Rookie

To get an idea of what i'm talking about here with passing being off for both, i'm playing the Lions in my CFM and Nathan Enderle (who?) is 23-29 with 289 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs. Romo is 7-21 with 78 yards no TDs and no INTs.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #40
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBeast32
i'm at halftime and so far my observations are user passing is a bit off. i'm going to wait and make some adjustment with my throws for the rest of the game. playing with romo if that helps.
The settings are supposed to help differentiate between players. Try with a different qb and you should notice the difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »