Home

Playing a Game? Check your Sliders!

This is a discussion on Playing a Game? Check your Sliders! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 08:55 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Playing a Game? Check your Sliders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by War24
Hey SEC, Are you still playing without the patch on default All-Madden? Just asking before I start my CC.
I am default All-Madden right now. However, I am seeing some things that I really don't like. The CPU running backs are trucking machines. It was cool to see at first, but it may be a bit excessive.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #18
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I am default All-Madden right now. However, I am seeing some things that I really don't like. The CPU running backs are trucking machines. It was cool to see at first, but it may be a bit excessive.

This is why I have adjusted the fumble slider down for CPU. I was tired of seeing smaller WRs trucking Lance Briggs. 45 is about right and keeps with my "closer to default the better" philosophy. I love the CPU QB ACC slider in the 65-75 range because the slider, IMO, significantly impacts the decision making speed of the QB and I see more deep throws. And YES, there are a lot of errant throws! There is a common misconception here and in the NCAA slider forum that the CPU QB ACC has to be below 50.

How are you stopping the CPU QB with reaction and coverage at 25???

As far as FBG Rosters are concerned, I am thankful for all those that put the time into these as game play with these rosters is very good. Unfortunately, at this time these rosters cannot be used in an offline CCM unless you are controlling every team and playing every game. The SIM stats are way out of whack and the injuries are off the chart. Maybe someone can figure this out. For all the Donny Moore bashing out there (I'm guilty of it) the ratings may be what they are because if they are lower the SIM engine is off.

Worst case scenario is going back to M12 with the roster updates
Old 09-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
No, I haven't touched the skill sliders. Default All-Madden which is 25-50....
I have notice that the pass D coverage for CPU in all Madden default is set to 75 on the Ps3 I cant understand why the change from 50 to 75... the CPU is a INT machine at that setting...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »