Home

KCHuskey's Madden 25 CCM *Coach Mode* experience

This is a discussion on KCHuskey's Madden 25 CCM *Coach Mode* experience within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2013, 03:19 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: KCHuskey's Madden 25 CCM *Coach Mode* experience

You lost me at Salary Cap OFF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #42
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwinius
You lost me at Salary Cap OFF

Doh! That has to be a typo. I NEVER play with salary cap OFF. I better go check my settings. None the less..It should clearly be ON.

Nice catch.. Thanks!

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #43
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPeterson21
Kchuskey as soon as I get my copy of Madden 25 I'm using these sliders I just can't play on all-Madden just way to hard for me I'm a average player.

Thanks. I hope they work out for you. BUT... I wonder if some of you are fully aware what these sliders are designed for?

These are for "Coach mode" ..as in just calling plays and letting computer run them. These aren't to be "controlled" by you in any way, other then to Kick, and push button to start play. Just wanted to clear that up.

I have NO idea how these would play, if you were controlling the players yourselves, as I have not tried them that way.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Thanks. I hope they work out for you. BUT... I wonder if some of you are fully aware what these sliders are designed for?

These are for "Coach mode" ..as in just calling plays and letting computer run them. These aren't to be "controlled" by you in any way, other then to Kick, and push button to start play. Just wanted to clear that up.

I have NO idea how these would play, if you were controlling the players yourselves, as I have not tried them that way.
Oh ok yeah I'm controlling my team and they seem to play well.
Old 09-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #45
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPeterson21
Oh ok yeah I'm controlling my team and they seem to play well.
Well that is good. I guess that is just an added bonus!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 1

KCHuskey, hope you're having a great day. I was curious as to how your Chiefs franchise is going meaning, how far along are you and if you had any current season stats to post? I appreciate any help that you provide.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:29 AM   #47
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fins
KCHuskey, hope you're having a great day. I was curious as to how your Chiefs franchise is going meaning, how far along are you and if you had any current season stats to post? I appreciate any help that you provide.

Thanks! Fridays are always nice at the office. I haven't had a chance to play much the last couple of days. I am sitting at 0-2 in preseason, and getting ready for game 3. I am working on two things. Trying to cut down sacks, and fumbles. Also finding a way to tone down completion percentages a tad. Two of the three I stated will be an easy fix. I really feel like these play well though. Just hate seeing the fumbles. (At least 3 or 4 a game), and too many sacks.

Old 09-27-2013, 11:44 PM   #48
Rookie

PattyIce's Arena

OVR: 0

Just under your league settings header are the options for coach mode and camera. When i go into league settings i don't see these options.

Is this because i am already into my season?

Everything looks great! It feels great too except that when i drop back to pass i eat a sack every time!! Run game SPT/Def are amazing!

What might i be doing wrong?

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »