Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Most people know my reputation for putting together slider sets for seasoned vets and elite players who usually destroy the CPU on default settings or other lower All-Madden settings. I also have lower All-Madden setting for guys trying to move up from All-Pro and improve there game. My green set is for guys working there way up from All-Pro and default All-Madden. My red set is for guys who are pretty good players and are use to the All-Madden difficulty. My blue set is for guys who are very good and usually have alot of success on All-Madden . My black set is for Madden veterans and elite players who have been playing the game for years and usually dominate the game with lower settings and the need the sliders to be extreme in order to get some sort of challenge from the CPU.

There isn't any house rules with my sliders. You can USER catch, USER pick or switch off to defenders that are close to the ball carriers. You can audible or hot route as much as you like(I have my runoff at 10 seconds so you won't be able to do much anyway). I don't have my CPU sliders SUPER low like some guys do to the point where you are forced to play with house rules and use ask madden in order to get some sort of challenge from the CPU. My sliders are tough enough for the CPU to handle all of this so you can just play the game. I don't believe in limiting myself with house rules just to enjoy the game. As long as you aren't doing anything to exploit the AI with glitches and cheesy stuff you can use all the features available to you with my sliders.

"New tweaks" November 20th(Pass reaction slider being backwards), November 23rd, November 25th, November 29th, December 1st, December 6th, December 7th, December 10th, December 25th, December 27th, January 3rd, January 5th, January 12th, January 29th, February 10th, February 20th, FINAL TWEAKS April 1st.

November 5th- Lowered the Accelerated clock to 10.
November 23rd- I changed the RB auto subs to 94(in)-90(out),
November 29th- On all 4 sets I raised the USER catching to 50, raised the gameclock to 13 minutes, and lowered the injuries to 53..
December 6th- Change auto-subs for FB/TE(5/0), OL(5/0), DE(88-84), LBs(55/50), Ss(55/50)
December 10th- I lowered the fatigue to 55.
January 3rd- I raised the kickoff power to 55
February 10th- I lowered Roughing the passer to 51 and On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction to 50 and raised the USER INTs to 25.
February 20th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER breaktackles to 35, raised the USER fumbles to 40, lowered the USER tackling to 35, raised the USER rush reaction to 40, and raised the CPUs fumbles to 40.

October 18th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy, pass reaction, and rush reaction to 40. Raised the CPUs pass rush to 40
November 5th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs catching to 50..
November 29th- On the Green set I lowered the USER accuracy to 20, and lowered the CPUs tackling to 40
December 1st- On the Green set I raised the CPUs blockshedding to 40.
January 29th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs catching to 55, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 40.
February 10th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 25.
February 20th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 45 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 35.
April 1st- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs INTs 40, and lowered the CPUs runblocking to 40.

October 18th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy, pass rush and rush reaction to 60..
November 20th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 30
November 29th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 45
December 7th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs blockshedding to 60
January 3rd- On the Red set the low end for the USER accuracy is now 14.
January 29th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs catching to 70,
February 10th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 50 and raised the CPUs INTs to 65.
February 20th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 55 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 40.
April 1st- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 60.

October 18th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy, pass rush and rush reaction to 80..
November 5th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 80.
November 20th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 15.
November 29th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 50,
December 7th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs blockshedding to 80.
January 3rd- On the Blue set the low end for the USER accuracy is now 8.
January 29th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 85
February 10th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 75 and raised the CPUs INTs to 80.and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 45.
April 1st- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 70.

November 5th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 95.
November 20th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 0
November 29th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 55.
December 7th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs blockshedding to 100..
January 3rd- On the Black set the low end for the USER accuracy is now 2.
January 29th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 100
February 10th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 100
February 20th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 50.
April 1st- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 100, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 85.

My sliders should work in USER vs USER games with how I have my USER sliders balanced.. Remember you have to plug the sliders in when you go into the CCM. Don't plug them in on the main screen and then go into CCM thinking you plugged them in..

The numbers you see in parentheses next to the USER slider is the high end you can raise that slider too if you are struggling in that area. The numbers you see in parentheses next to the CPU slider is the low end you can lower that slider to if you are struggling in that area..

Here is the green set for All-Madden beginners.. This is the closest you'll get to an equal base set for the USER and CPU with my sliders. The CPU is not smarter then a HUMAN so there are certain sliders that are suppose to be higher for the CPU so they can be on even ground with the USER..

Green Set
USER-CPU
accuracy 20(25)-40
pass blocking 0-25(5)
catching 50-55(50)
Raise the USER accuracy to 25 if you are struggling with the accuracy at 20. The USER catching at 50 is the most balanced spot. Anything lower then that results into an unrealistic amount of drops.. You see beautiful animations from WRs with big play ability.. The CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden so you have to mix some 5 or 6 man blitzing to your scheme to get some pressure.. If you are struggling to get sacks with the CPUs pass blocking at 25 lower it down somewhere inbetween 0-25. Pass rushing tip- Spread your Dline or LBs(3-4) out wide anytime you feel the CPU is going to pass in order to get them off the edge quick against slower offensive lineman.

Breaktackles-35-35
runblocking 0-40(35)
fumbles 40-40
The USER breaktackles at 35 matched up with the CPUs tackling at 40 is a good combination. You should be able to break a realistic amount of tackles with those settings. If you are struggling to run the ball lower the CPUs blockshedding.. The CPU shouldn't be breaking a crazy amount of tackles with there breaktackles matched up with the USER tackling at 40. Lower the CPUs runblocking to 35 if you are struggling to stop the run.

pass reaction 50-45(Slider is reversed/backwards so 45 is really 55)
Interceptions 25-40(35)
pass rush 0-40(25)
So far the USER INTs at 25 is working out okay for the USER. I'm still monitoring this slider because it has a big affect on how the CPU moves the ball through the air.. The CPUs pass rush at 40 will give you plenty of time in the pocket. If you struggle with it at 40 just lower it down somewhere inbetween 25-35. Lower the CPUs INTs down to 35 if you are struggling with picks.

Rush reaction 40-40
Blockshedding 0-40(35)
Tackling 35-40(35)
You should be able to get a balanced run game with the CPUs rush defense set up like this. Make sure you pay attention to what the CPU is in. Audible to a different run if it looks like it's going to get stuffed where the run is originally suppose to go. You have to be quick with the runoff being at 11. Don't crash directly into the line as soon as you get the handoff. Pay attention to your blockers and look to cut it back to a lane that opens up. If you continue to struggle running the ball after all of these tips lower the CPUs blockshedding to 35.

Once my green set becomes too easy it's time to move up to the red set for a better challenge.. Once you get to the red set you know your game has improved. You have to be on top of your game with the red set or else you will struggle.

Red set
USER-CPU
accuracy 14(19)-60
pass blocking 0-50(30)
catching 50-70(65)
Raise the USER accuracy to 19 and work your way back down if you are struggling with the accuracy at 14.. If you continue to struggle with the USER accuracy you can lower the USER accuracy to the green set(20-25). Lower the CPUs catching to 60 if you are having a hard time slowing down the CPUs passing or you can lower the CPUs catching to the green set(50-55) if you continue to struggle. If you are struggling to get pressure with the CPUs pass blocking at 50 just lower it somewhere inbetween 30-45 or the green set(5-25).

Breaktackles-35-40
runblocking 0-55(50)
fumbles 40-40
Lower the CPUs runblocking somewhere inbetween 45-50 if you are having trouble stopping the run. If you continue to struggle against the run Lower the CPUs rushing to the Green set(35-40-40).

Pass reaction 50-30(slider is reversed/backwards so 30 is really 70)
Interceptions 25-60(55)
pass rush 0-60
Lower the CPUs INTs to somewhere inbetween 45-55 if you are strugging with picks.. Lower it to the green set(35-40) If you continue to struggle with picks. Lower the CPUs pass rush to somewhere inbetween 45-55 if you are struggling with time in the pocket with the pass rush at 60. If you are struggling in the pocket go ahead and lower it down to the green set(40).

rush reaction 40-60
blockshedding 0-60(55)
tackling 35-45(40)
Lower the CPUs blockshedding to 55 if you are struggling to run the ball.. Lower the CPUs rush defense down to the green set(40-40-40) if you continue to struggle..

Once you start dominating with the red set you need to crank it up to the blue set. The blue set will provide you with a good challenge. The blue set is for guys who are really good at Madden and you have to be on point and focused in order to survive with these sliders..

Blue set
USER-CPU
accuracy 8(13)-80
pass blocking 0-75(70)
catching 50-85(80)
Raise the USER accuracy to somewhere inbetween 9-13 if you are struggling with the USER accuracy at 8. Lower it to the accuracy to the red set(14-19) if you continue to struggle with your passing. Lower the CPUs catching to to 75 if you are struggling to stop the CPUs passing with this set. Lower the CPUs passing to the red set(60-50-65) if you continue to struggle. If you are only struggling to get pressure with the CPUs pass blocking at 75 just lower there pass blocking down somewhere inbetween 55-70 or the red set(30-50).

Breaktackles 35-45
Runblocking 0-70(65)
Fumbles 40-40
Lower the CPUs runblocking somewhere inbetween 60-65 if you are struggling to stop the run. If you continue to struggle the CPUs rushing to the red set(40-55-40).

Pass reaction 50-15(slider is reversed/backwards so 15 is really 85)
Interceptions 25-80(75)
pass rush 0-80
Lower the CPUs INTs somewhere inbetween 65-75 if you are struggling with INTs. If you continue to struggle lower there INTs to the red set(45-60).

Rush reaction 40-80
Blockshedding 0-80(75)
Tackling 35-50(45)
Lower the CPUs blockshedding somewhere inbetween 65-75 if you are having trouble running the ball. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs Run defense to the red set(60-60-45)..

As soon as your start having alot of success with the blue set and win a superbowl or two you need to go ahead and advance to the black set. My black sliders are for very skilled and elite players. Your USER skills will get tested with this set. if you aren't making plays with the player you are controlling on defense you will have a hard time with this set. You have to be 100 percent focused to handle this set. If you aren't on point or focused you will get exposed and punished.

Black Set
Accuracy 2(7)-100
Passblock 0-100(80)
Catching 50-100(95)
You have to be superb with the left stick to play with the USER accuracy at 2. Don't even waste your timing putting the accuracy at 2 if you don't use the left stick. Start from 7 and work you way down if you need more work with the left stick. Raise the USER accuracy to the blue set(8-13) if you are struggling with your passing with the black accuracy. Lower the CPUs catching to 95 if you are struggling to stop the pass. If you continue to struggle against the CPUs passing lower the CPUs passing to the blue set(80-75-85). If you are just struggling to get pressure lower the pass blocking down somewhere inbetween 80-95 or the blue set(55-75).

Breaktackles 35-50
Runblocking 0-85(80)
Fumbles 40-40
You have to be very diciplined against the run and you have to make plays with the player you are controlling in order to slow down the CPUs rushing. If your playcalling is terrible and you are not making an impact with the player you are controlling you will have a hard time slowing down the CPUs rushing with this set. Lower the CPUs runblocking to 80 if you are struggling to stop the run. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs rushing to the Blue set(45-70-40).

Pass reaction 50-0(slider is reversed/backwards so 0 is really 100)
Interceptions 25-100(90)
Pass rush 0-100
You have to be on point with you decision making and timing with the CPUs pass defense cranked up like this. If you aren't focused with your passing you will struggle and the CPU will make you pay. Be smart and throw the ball away if the play isn't open. If you force passes you will throw a bunch of picks. Lower the CPUs INTs somewhere inbetween 85-95 if you are struggling with throwing picks. If you continue to throw alot of picks lower the CPUs INTs to the blue set(65-80).

Rush reaction 40-100
Blockshed 0-100(95)
Tackling 35-55(50)
The CPUs rush defense is tough. You have to make great decision when running inside. You have to be able to read what's going on up front with the blocking and make sharp cutbacks when needed. Lower the CPUs blockshedding to somewhere inbetween 85-95 if you are having a hard time running the ball. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs rush defense to the blue set(80-80-50).

You can mix and match any of my sets if you are struggling or having an easy time with a certain area. I have my sliders set up for guys to adjust them like that..

It's also important that you keep each of the USER categories at 75 and under. Since they coded CCM to play like play now the 75 and under rule for the USER is in affect. If you take any of the categories above 75 you affect the overall gameplay, AI, and the CPU starts to play like crap. So if you feel like you need to raise one of the USER sliders you have to take some points from another slider.. I rather you lower the CPU sliders anyway instead of the USER sliders.. Get with me first before you mess with any of the USER sliders..

Skill Level- All-Madden
Game Speed- Personel preference(I play on Fast or Very Fast)
Threshold 0
Injuries- 53
Fatigue- 55
Game Clock- 13 Minutes(Very fast), 14 minutes(Fast/Normal), 15 minutes(Slow/Very slow)
Run off- 10-11 seconds(No more calling a bunch of audibles and hot routes at the line of scrimmage)
Auto Sprint- Off
Auto Strafe- Off

Auto Subs-(Still testing)
QBs- 50/40
RBs- 94/90
WRs- 70/65
FB/TE- 5/0
OL 5/0
DTs 84/80
DEs 88/84
LBs 55/50
CBs 55/50
Ss 55/50

Penalties-
Offsides- 100
False start- 50
Holding- 52
Face mask- 55
Defense PI- 100
Offensive PI- 100
Punt Catch Int- 100
Clipping- 65
Intentional Grounding- 100
Roughing the passer- 52
Roughing the kicker- 100

Special Teams-
FG Power- 50
FG Accuracy- 45
Punt Power- 50
Punt Accuracy- 100
Kickoff Power- 55

I would really appreciate the feedback from the guys who have used my sliders in the past and even some new guys looking for a challenge or guys trying to improve there game. I would also like to point out that everyones skill level isn't the same so these might not work for you. Just don't come on here blaming the sliders as the reason you can't handle them because there are plenty of guys who can. Let me know the issues you are having with any of the sliders I can easily help you adjust the sliders to suit your style of play. Let me know which slider set you are using when you post a comment. Play at least 3 or 4 games to get an overall feel for the slider set you are using. Playing one game won't give you an overall feel for how the sliders are working. Sliders usually take a game or 2 to really start kicking in. Post on my thread or shoot me a PM if you need help adjusting them.

Here's the link to the page to post box scores from your games.
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

If you want to see what kind of sliders I bring to the table here's the link to my Madden 11 and Madden 12 sliders.

Here's the link to my Madden 11 sliders.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ition-cpu.html

Here's the link to my Madden 12 sliders.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html

Last edited by Jarodd21; 04-02-2013 at 12:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 12:44 AM   #2
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I can stop hitting f5...

j/k thanks Jarrod
Old 08-26-2012, 12:47 AM   #3
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm not joking when I say the game is close to playing perfectly. Two issues that seem uncontrollable for sliders anyway.

1) Bad CPU playcalling late in games.
2) The CPU is taking sacks on screen plays ala NCAA '13. Why?

Anyway, Jarod, these are fantastic (I'm using the black set). I'll try and post some stats after I'm done with this next game.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 08-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

What threshold should these sliders be used on?
Old 08-26-2012, 12:52 AM   #5
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Great work as usual man. Loving the black sliders. Provides a huge challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack23
What threshold should these sliders be used on?
Threshold should be 0.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #6
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Based on what I started getting in actual CCM games with the black set, I have made the following tweaks heading into week 3.

-10 to USER rush D reaction time

+5 to CPU pass bloclk

+15 to CPU run block

+15 to CPU block shedding

If I like what I see in game 3 continue on with these tweaks, if not I will switch back and try something else

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

If I understand correctly... Start inputting these at All-Madden level, but they will change to "custom" - correct? But that doesn't matter, if I also understand correctly...

I'm also guessing the rest of the sliders will be filled in as well...

Thanks!
Old 08-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are these meant for game speed on Normal or Slow?

Gonna test these out now, the default All-Madden was way too easy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »