Home

Meatball0311's Madden 25 (All-Madden) Sliders

This is a discussion on Meatball0311's Madden 25 (All-Madden) Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2013, 05:00 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Meatball0311's Madden 25 (All-Madden) Sliders

The cpu passing and rushing is balanced really well brady abused me in preseason but i came out on top i just noticed alot of hands flying up from defenders down the field and players on both sides of the ball trying to make plays

I have been playing these with my own house rules and it adds to the fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #26
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinmanbucs
The cpu passing and rushing is balanced really well brady abused me in preseason but i came out on top i just noticed alot of hands flying up from defenders down the field and players on both sides of the ball trying to make plays

I have been playing these with my own house rules and it adds to the fun
Yeah. I have also been having some deflected passes at the line-of-scrimmage and passing is not the easiest at times. Talking about house rules, I have been trying not to switch players and only stay with the player I am using at the snap of the ball. It does add some fun and also limits those mistakes of switching to the wrong guy and giving up a TD. I think it does help out a lot on the realism factor.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #27
Just started!

I use the RE and only use my MLB To blitz i never switch on offense only control my HB or FB i leave KR & PR alone also since special teams seem to be broken.

have you noticed them bringing chains out more with the changes you made and boothe reveiws or is it just me but either way it makes the game more exciting and fresh
Old 09-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #28
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

Quote:
I use the RE and only use my MLB To blitz i never switch on offense only control my HB or FB i leave KR & PR alone also since special teams seem to be broken.

have you noticed them bringing chains out more with the changes you made and boothe reveiws or is it just me but either way it makes the game more exciting and fresh
Wow! Those are some tough house rules! Sounds like it makes it very interesting.

I get a fair share of booth reviews and measurements. I think these sliders are doing nice and they are like a fine wine.. they get better with age.

Just started my season over, since I had just finalized the sliders and I had another nice one. Scoreless 1st quarter, had only one interception, and was close one throughout, until the end of the 4th when I had a 48 Yd TD run by B.Jacobs to seal the deal.

CPU running game was nice. Had a lot of jukes and stiff-arms and the QB's connected on some downfield passes.

I have not noticed that much difference with the USER Reaction time lowered to 85 than when it was at 100. Still getting some nice deflections and responsiveness to the ball, but it may have helped out the CPU run game which is nice.

**this was a pre-season game, so I think that is why I had so many rushing yards.
New York Giants at Pittsburgh Steelers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Giants ()0614929
Pittsburgh Steelers ()037717
Team Stats Comparison
NYGPIT
Total Offense458305
Rushing Yards235113
Passing Yards223192
First Downs2114
Punt Return Yards250
Kick Return Yards162119
Total Yards645424
Turnovers23
3rd Down Converstion6-105-12
4th Down Conversion0-01-1
2-Point Conversion0-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/30/1
Penalties2-151-5
Posession Time25:0314:57

Last edited by Meatball0311; 09-11-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #29
Just started!

Started over also because stats are look really realistic with these i did autosubs main menu and they seem to be working better than doing it in cfm
Old 09-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #30
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

I only control a player on the D-Line and lately Ive been missing really bad when I switch so I think Ill let my CPU teamates make the plays, which I think adds a nice touch to the game lol I havent seen much of a difference with it at 85 either still plays great and fluid, good balance for the CPU. Starting up my Franchise now. One thing in a test game I saw with these I havent with others was I was my 49ers against the Seahawks and Wilson ran a few designed plays until Pat Wilis knocked him silly and fumbled, he didnt run the rest of the game, I thought that was pretty cool.

Last edited by ultimatefighter; 09-11-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #31
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

Quote:
Started over also because stats are look really realistic with these i did autosubs main menu and they seem to be working better than doing it in cfm
I play 10 minute quarters and the game stats are really good. Auto-Subs seem to be doing something which is nice, I need to look a little more into them. There seems to be some fixes that need to be taken care of and a patch would be nice soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
I only control a player on the D-Line and lately Ive been missing really bad when I switch so I think Ill let my CPU teamates make the plays, which I think adds a nice touch to the game lol I havent seen much of a difference with it at 85 either still plays great and fluid, good balance for the CPU. Starting up my Franchise now. One thing in a test game I saw with these I havent with others was I was my 49ers against the Seahawks and Wilson ran a few designed plays until Pat Wilis knocked him silly and fumbled, he didnt run the rest of the game, I thought that was pretty cool.
I know exactly what you mean about 'missing' when you switch players. I think that is what Switch Assist is suppose to fix, but I know it does not work in CFM (along with Heat Seeker, Ball Hawk). Doing some research is where I came across house rules. Never really thought about it before, but it does make sense and adds something to gameplay (not to mention that I often cause myself to get scored on by trying to switch). I also noticed some stuff I never seen much of before. Like I said the CPU attempted a fake punt on me and I have heard that you can alter the CPU game by shutting down for example the run. They will abandon it and start to pass more.

In all.. I do like Madden 25 and it is becoming my favorite Madden I believe.

Last edited by Meatball0311; 09-12-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 01:16 AM   #32
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Ive had a couple things Ive never seen before lol this set really seems to be bringing out the game IMO anyway I really like this years Madden and will also be the first game I get with my PS4 in November. Im on 12 minute QRT with 15 Sec Acc Clock, been working really good. Imsimming the Pre Season right now played to many test games want to get to the regular season already haha. But Ill play the first game in the season and post stats soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »