Home

User vs. CPU to easy for experienced players.

This is a discussion on User vs. CPU to easy for experienced players. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
User vs. CPU to easy for experienced players.

Don't we have to conclude that with all the different sliders and bizarre things that we think affect gameplay, that this game is broke once again? I mean I have heard that Pass defense slider is backwards, penalties effect gameplay sliders, and even zoom camera might affect gameplay. I mean if any of this were true, the conclusion has to be that for a second straight year, the DEV'S put out an incomplete product in terms of gameplay.

It seems as if they simply made CPU rushing overpowering in order to give the users a challenge. It attempts to cover up the fact that USER passing and rushing is way to easy. I am afraid that if they make CPU's rushing toned down, that we won't even get a close game. Then it will be USER 50 CPU 7.

I think the resolution is simple for the DEV'S. Make stock All Madden HARD! On BOTH sides of the ball. Not just one. Then make sliders that WORK! Sliders that have more influence. ANY slider on 0 or 100 should be way to much of an extreme. However most players on here have sliders on 0 or 100 and notice minimal effect. That is a clear indicator that the sliders don't have a big enough impact.

So lets try and get this message to the DEV'S. I beg them not to just fix CPU rushing without making USER offense harder. And don't make the CPU's offense inept. All Madden CPU offense should produce a challenge as it does now.

Last edited by Muhuff; 09-10-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »