Home

Heater41's Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Heater41's Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Heater41's Coach Mode Sliders

I think my email said I can only post replies for a while before I can post new threads. Must be a new thing for newcomers.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #10
Just started!

Here's the email I got

Dear kammakazie31,

Thanks for registering at Operation Sports!*We would like to inform you that your posting privileges will be limited to begin (you may not post new threads or send private messages).* After a set amount of time and posts, you will gain both of these privileges.* We value the quality of our community, and this is a necessary step to ensure the membership* the most enjoyable experience while on our site.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #11
Banned

heater41's Arena

OVR: 10

Outside of the "hijack," has anyone tried these? Are you having the same luck I am with them? Still haven't had a bad game with these!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #12
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by heater41
Outside of the "hijack," has anyone tried these? Are you having the same luck I am with them? Still haven't had a bad game with these!
Very nice job on This set sir. At 35 I have also lost the stick skills or haven't put the time into learning all the new moves. I am a coach mode player now for a couple years and really enjoy the game on broadcast view. What I look for in a set is not so much for the stats to be perfect but for the game to move and feel organic on the field. This set does that in a big way and it just is fun to watch. I don't jump in on the controls until after the play has developed on offense. On defense I use one player the entire play. I am really liking this set. Nice job!
Old 09-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #13
Banned

heater41's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks buddy....I get so frustrated playing out of coach mode but these have made it fun for me. Glad I could share the love.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #14
Rookie

wech's Arena

I am a coach mode player too. Will give these a shot. Thanks!
Old 09-27-2013, 11:33 PM   #15
Rookie

PattyIce's Arena

What am i doing wrong? Run plays and defense work like a dream but every time i drop back to pass my QB sits there until he gets sacked.

Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 01:58 AM   #16
Rookie

when you first turn on your game go straight to your settings and turn on coach mode, because when you go into whatever your going to play it will have coach mode on it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »