Home

SLIDERS USING FBGs RATINGS...

This is a discussion on SLIDERS USING FBGs RATINGS... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
SLIDERS USING FBGs RATINGS...

Have been testing lately several different slider sets to use with FBGs rosters on ps3, and would like to hear what others think....

I am looking to get the tightest coverage possible on wrs, and also the best defensive line penetration
Both of those to go along with higher QB % and catching
Most sliders even default ones create far too many drops and egregiously errant throws on wide open WRs using the FBG rosters.
WRs will routinely have 2-3 drops atleast each game
This is mostly due to the extremely low catch and QB ACC ratings that FBG assigns...
This is something rarely seen in the NFL these days, even the highest drop numbers for a player rarely exceed 1 per game and most incomplete passes are due to coverage/decision making/communication/pressure, not accuracy or WR catching
Many QBs do of course have accuracy issues, but the top 10-12 or so do not...

Im currently at:
Offside -28
FalseStart-28
Facemask -28
IntGround -28
RghPass -28
DPI/KPPI -0
Clipping -0
RghKicker -0
Holding -42
OPI -98

User and CPU:
QBACC -98 (still see errant throws from QBs such as Brandon Weedon, good)
WRCTCH -98 (still see the occasional drop which is good)
REACT -98
PASSCVR -98
PASSBLK -28
FMBL -28
RUNBLK -42
INTs -56 (still get plenty of drops by defensive players,good)
TCKL -84

Normal speed
100 thres (not sure on this)
INJ/FTG : 45/55

i have used Charters, KIDDZ, Tombas, BlueNinjas sliders

As i stated above, my goal is less errant throws and less drops
With QB ACC low and CTCH even at 50, combined with FBGs very low TAC and CTCH ratings = lots of drops (6-8 atleast per game) and lots of wild throws even from the top QBs
I play with ATL and using 47-50 catch with 25 or less pass accuracy, Julio Jones cant catch a cold while Matt Ryan is throwing all over the place lookn more like Terrelle Pryor lol not a fun game to play and not very realistic, its the same for the CPU
I am trying for a more coverage/pass rush game

These are by no means a final slider set, i am looking for feedback/help in getting there..
any thoughts welcome
thanks...

Last edited by DerekHupp; 09-20-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: SLIDERS USING FBGs RATINGS...

I use Charter04's, but i will test these right now, and get back to you.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: SLIDERS USING FBGs RATINGS...

Let me start by explaining that when i play, i use two controllers, and play both offenses. The reason being is that i believe the CPU plays better D than I do. When i first read your post, i thought maybe you had been drinking a bit too much of Grandpa's Cough Syrup, but id give them a try anyway. Im only through with my first Quarter of a Bills 49ers game, amd this set, coupled with the FBG rated rosters is giving me exactly the type football I love, which is tough D, and Offenses that have to earn yardage. No score after the first quarter. I did make one adjustment, which is all penalties are default 50. So far, a big thumbs up, and keep drinking that Cough Syrup.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »