Home

M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

This is a discussion on M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2013, 03:14 PM   #25
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

OVR: 0
Cool Re: M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wech
yeah, post them please. i am following this thread...very interested. i thought about setting all sliders to 25. slideritis once again. shouldnt have to be this way SMH.
OK after further review the All-Madden sliders are posted above(pg. 3) but BC of All-Maddens awesome blocking and just the lack of defense from the front 7, im ready to play around with some All Pro sliders. I always end up doing this in Madden! Its de ja vu lol.

I dont have slideritis yet, so we'll see how AP level works out. From what others have found, All-Pro has better O-Line vs D-Line interactions, less stuck to O-lineman type plays. Players that dominate the trenches ie. Suh wont get stuck and pushed back 2-3yds on plays.

I always do this lol. All-Madden is Maddening!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #26
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Icon4 Re: M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

So I've noticed if you change any of the user sliders it will switch it to custom, even if keep it within the same slider range for each category, ie 49/51/50. All-pro changes to custom.

So for my AP testing I'm keeping all user skills at 50, however I'm raising CPU sliders to 75, not all CPU sliders but some of them. Also you can go as high or low as you want for CPU sliders and it will NOT switch the difficulty to custom.

A lot of slider testers are seeing the same issues and I bet they all see custom in the main menu game options.

Just my theory, but, I believe once it goes custom it just causes the A.I. to no longer be as consistent and weird things start to happen, ie. Record breaking yards, invisible barrier when attempting to tackle a runner that's stiff arming, etc.

So for my base testing for AP
Player skills: all 50
CPU skills: all 50, except wrc, pass rt, pass cvg, and tackle 75.
Also going back to 50 threshold for All-Pro testing.

If anyone else is interested in testing with me, that would be awesome!
I'm married with 3 kids, so obviously I'm limited to 2-3 per week.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #27
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Re: M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

So after playing a few games I can see a clear difference from All Madden to All-Pro.
If you've been following this thread you'll see I was having some trouble getting All-Madden to produce realistic stats and weird invisible barriers to keep me from tackling ball carriers.

Now Im truly impressed with All-Pro(to keep it from going custom in main menu, you can only adjust the CPu sliders)
Anyway, I lost to the Chargers last night 31-28, the defense was much improved over my All-Madden too!
I was able to shed blockers again!
My 2 MLBs(3-4 d) combined for 18 tackles and London Fletcher had a sweet pick. It was actually fun, not stupid tackle barrier glitch lol

All this to lose on the final drive. Rivers made some clutch throw s against my D.
And the game play was very nice. I saw some more tackling animations by my defense. I actually felt like I could play defense again, forced fumbles and had 1 Int. By my Mlb London fletcher were he leaped up and caught it one handed covering A. Gates down the seam.
Even though Gates did dominate me most of the game with 7 catches 84yds and 1td.

It was much more fluid and I felt like I could push the pocket or use finesse, depending on who I was controlling.

I was batting down balls, I hit Rivers in the arm a few times and it was a ground ball.

I will be sticking with All-Pro with only adjusting CPU skills for the rest of the season.
I also saw 4-5 different penalties called which was nice.

If anyone else is tired of slideritis, and wants to have fun playing the game, even if you may lose some, these are a nice challenge.
The yards and the scores are much improved over the All-Madden
For now I'm going with penalties either 55 or 54 on all them, keeping all player skills at 50All-Pro. That what it doesn't switch to custom in main menu/game options.

I did raise the CPU Wr ctch, pass rt, pass cvg, and tackle to 75.

The CPU was pretty tough to pass on, they picked my 2x on 1 on 1 pass coverage.

Also note: after importing/uploading sliders in ccm, I didn't change the difficulty within ccm and it still showed All-Madden and the kick meter was fast. However my skill sliders were right w/ all 50 for user. So.....

Last edited by RG3MVP; 10-03-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #28
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Thumbs up Re: M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

I feel like I'm doing my fellow Maddenites a disservice by not giving out my latest iteration of Game Options
Slider skills

These are All-Pro/All-Madden(kick meter speed fast)
I've been testing sliders since Playmaker, KBlover, and Dfos811 inspired me.

Threshold at 50 sets the animations off with the Fast game speed.
Not such a slow down on catches in stride, not on runs unless you use the precision modifier(which is designed that way for more controlled moves and works really well, when well timed.

If anyone would like my set, PM me or if enough guys enjoy this setup I could post a set that all can enjoy.

Last edited by RG3MVP; 10-03-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #29
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Talking Re: M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

So I have a few guys requesting me to post my All-Pro set. I will be adding them to page 1 asap.
My All-Pro set/theory is keeping the Player Sliders at default 50 and only adjusting the CPU sliders.

I know it may be a little late to the game this year but better late than never, and its also allowed me to see how all the other slider makers were doing and how well or not so well they were working.

If you have followed the last few pages on this thread, I've seen much improved defense and overall gameplay in general after going back to All-Pro. All-Madden/Custom just wasn't getting any better lol.

So back to All-Pro it is folks!!!
PM me or post your thoughts on this thread.
I plan on having Page 1 updated with my final set today or tonight.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #30
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Getting a nice variation of games with the latest sliders. Adding penalties and subs now.

I lost to Broncos and Chargers and beat the Vikings(M. Cassel @ qb) in my last game.
Skins(me) 26 - 18 Vikings
This game came down to the 4th qtr, A.P. was hurt in the 2nd qtr. He still managed 10atts. 68yds
He also pulled the sweetest! Stiff-arm I've ever seen in Madden!
It wasn't the animation glitch anymore, he was getting the edge and my db(J. Wilson) was 1on1 vs A.P. and Peterson just grabbed his helmet and pushed Wilson back a few yds and picked up another 5-10yds. It was nice seeing the animations look so realistic.
Anyway these games are really showing the variety and ratings each team has.

I'm enjoying Madden for sure now and I'm looking forward to building my team up.

Updated OP 10-5-13
Record 5-4 so far this season.

Last edited by RG3MVP; 10-05-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'll say this.... Was running an online CCM using Charter's All-Madden sliders with a few tweaks. At first, with a CRAPPY Jets team, I was getting beat pretty good. But, it started to get easier which led me to get into this "slider-itis"

For poops and giggle, put it on default All-Pro and i was down 21-0 after just 4 minutes. Playing against Cincy, their WRs were constantly open, Dalton hit them perfectly, I couldn't run the ball very well, there were 5 combined penalties, Pierre-Paul got pressure against their weak LT.... I was shocked.

But, based on limited playing time with it, I would be scared to use your sliders and get destroyed even more so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #32
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrod
I'll say this.... Was running an online CCM using Charter's All-Madden sliders with a few tweaks. At first, with a CRAPPY Jets team, I was getting beat pretty good. But, it started to get easier which led me to get into this "slider-itis"

For poops and giggle, put it on default All-Pro and i was down 21-0 after just 4 minutes. Playing against Cincy, their WRs were constantly open, Dalton hit them perfectly, I couldn't run the ball very well, there were 5 combined penalties, Pierre-Paul got pressure against their weak LT.... I was shocked.

But, based on limited playing time with it, I would be scared to use your sliders and get destroyed even more so.
Some may need to start off All-Pro with all being equal 50/50 player/CPU.
Fast brings up the difficulty naturally, so I could see how the CPU could jump out on ya!
Stick with it bro, runs can be made qtr. to qtr. Just like IRL.

Defense is back! But if yours gets worn down better watch out lol. Hope your backups are ready!

Last edited by RG3MVP; 10-06-2013 at 02:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »