Home

Defenders Tackle Angle Slider

This is a discussion on Defenders Tackle Angle Slider within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Defenders Tackle Angle Slider

Hi all does anyone know which Slider affects the Angles Defenders take when tackling, been playing around with sliders and cant seam to stop defenders taking a bad angle and missing tackles they should be making?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Defenders Tackle Angle Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Champion
Hi all does anyone know which Slider affects the Angles Defenders take when tackling, been playing around with sliders and cant seam to stop defenders taking a bad angle and missing tackles they should be making?
Strangely, I believe these involve the penalty sliders for Roughing the Kicker and Punt catch interference. Sounds strange, I know, but I cranked these 2 sliders down to 1 (u can probably do zero also), and NOW I see ALL players taking appropriate and different angles to the ball carrier. It's actually kind of amazing to watch for the first time, I mean, EVERY player looks like they're doing their own thing on plays instead of everyone on D kind of doing the same thing. They feel 'free' from the slider controlling them. This actually makes punt and kick returns fun and exciting again as u have to set up your blocks appropriately and as all d players are taking their own appropriate angles, u really have to set up each block individually and/or juke each player individually. Anyways, try lowering those 2 to 1 or zero and see if u like the angles taken. I believe with these set here, u also see more individual play from blitzing LBs. Now, they SHOOT through at the snap instead of kind of slowly loafing around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »