Home

All-Pro w/ a few tweaks= NO "Slideritis"

This is a discussion on All-Pro w/ a few tweaks= NO "Slideritis" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #41
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: All-Pro w/ a few tweaks= NO "Slideritis"

That's too bad. high fatigue in Madden 12 was game changing and amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #42
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

OVR: 0

Finally saw the CPU sub the HB. I just had to make sure Autosubs in Main Menu were updated and not all 60/80

I tested 45 fatigue, defense was consistent throughout. Defensive battle vs Giants 27-13, Giants had 8 players out from injuries. Mostly OLineman and DLineman, it showed on the field too.
I had 2 assisted tackles, they had 4. London Fletcher had 10 total tackles 9 solo, 1 assist. B. Orakpo 9 tot 1 assist.

Fatigue @ 45 has actually improved the defenses.
I will raise my HB autosubs and drop fatigue down to 40 for my next game.

Another solid game and now my Skins are 4-2 tied for the division w/ the Eagles, which we split the season series.

Redskin 27 vs Giants 13

390 OYG 366
122 ORush 86
268 OPass 280
18 1st dwn 17
23 PR Yd 33
53 KR Yd 107
466 TYG 506
5 TO's 5
7 3rd dwn cnv. 4
0 4th dwn cnv. 1
1 Rdzn Td 1
1 Rdzn Fg 0
0 Penalty 20
25:56 TOP 34:04
--------------------------------------------

So the name of this game was defense and turnovers, both sides turned it over 5xs. I really like how the defenses played w/ 45 fatigue. I'm going to 40 fatigue and increasing autosubs for HBs and Dlineman for my next game. Giants had the ball longer, I had 66 Tot team tackles and they had 56. I was clear how bad the Giants are w/ 3 Olineman hurt and 3 DLineman, along w/ V. Cruz.
I should be getting H. Nicks back after my bye week My Offense will be healthy for the 1st time all year.

Last edited by RG3MVP; 11-20-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #43
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG3MVP
Finally saw the CPU sub the HB. I just had to make sure Autosubs in Main Menu were updated and not all 60/80

I tested 45 fatigue, defense was consistent throughout. Defensive battle vs Giants 27-13, Giants had 8 players out from injuries. Mostly OLineman and DLineman, it showed on the field too.
I had 2 assisted tackles, they had 4. London Fletcher had 10 total tackles 9 solo, 1 assist. B. Orakpo 9 tot 1 assist.

Fatigue @ 45 has actually improved the defenses.
I will raise my HB autosubs and drop fatigue down to 40 for my next game.

Another solid game and now my Skins are 4-2 tied for the division w/ the Eagles, which we split the season series.

Redskin 27 vs Giants 13

390 OYG 366
122 ORush 86
268 OPass 280
18 1st dwn 17
23 PR Yd 33
53 KR Yd 107
466 TYG 506
5 TO's 5
7 3rd dwn cnv. 4
0 4th dwn cnv. 1
1 Rdzn Td 1
1 Rdzn Fg 0
0 Penalty 20
25:56 TOP 34:04
--------------------------------------------

So the name of this game was defense and turnovers, both sides turned it over 5xs. I really like how the defenses played w/ 45 fatigue. I'm going to 40 fatigue and increasing autosubs for HBs and Dlineman for my next game. Giants had the ball longer, I had 66 Tot team tackles and they had 56. I was clear how bad the Giants are w/ 3 Olineman hurt and 3 DLineman, along w/ V. Cruz.
I should be getting H. Nicks back after my bye week My Offense will be healthy for the 1st time all year.
How were your QB completion percentages? Did you use your sliders and settings you have posted in the OP?
Very anxious to see how the auto subs work out because they are SO frustrating to try and get right.
I am REALLY liking these sliders.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #44
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wech
How were your QB completion percentages? Did you use your sliders and settings you have posted in the OP?
Very anxious to see how the auto subs work out because they are SO frustrating to try and get right.
I am REALLY liking these sliders.
Thank man,
What I really like about these, is when a player is either hot or cold it shows!
Also now that I'm finding I can improve the defense w/ penalty sliders and my latest finding, lower fatigue = more consistent defense, these are surprisingly good now.

I urge you guys to check the last pg or 2 to get my results.
I've lost some and won some.

Here's the Qb %'s in my last 4 GMs

User/CPU
61/68%
66/77%(D. Brees was hot! Stats on previous pg)
74/54%(Rookie J. Klein was cold and RG3 was hot)
65/58%
I'm throwing a good %, however the gameplay is on point!
I'm a methodical passer. I will dink and dunk and get my qb going w/ the short pass and take a few shots as the game goes along.

Also test lower fatigue guys. If I had 55 or higher fatigue. All the games were higher scoring, once I went down to 50 and now 45-40 fatigue, its been much more consistent defense throughout the games!

I'm pumped about how these are playing guys!
Old 11-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #45
MVP

forme95's Arena

Kudos RG on the fatigue!!!!! Had mine at 57. Lowered to 45, NOTICEABLY different. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 10:54 AM   #46
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Thumbs up Re: All-Pro w/ a few tweaks= NO "Slideritis"

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Kudos RG on the fatigue!!!!! Had mine at 57. Lowered to 45, NOTICEABLY different. Thanks
I'm going to 40 fatigue in my next game. I want fatigue to still be a part of the games but ITS WAY to big a factor @50 and higher.
What I mean by that is, higher Fatigue hurts the Defense MORE than it hurts the Offense.
I was getting easy yards and points @ 55, 57, and 59. I could tell a noticeable difference from how the games played @ 50, 45, and now 40 fatigue.

Also raising autosubs(main menu) to 88/90 for Hbs and DTs. DEs 79/85. Still seeing good results w/ RTK penalty @ 70. Returns seem a bit harder.
I will update OP after a full day of testing these.

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited by RG3MVP; 11-21-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #47
Rookie

wech's Arena

One thing I did that REALLY helped lower the QB completion percentage for both QB's was to simply lower QB ACC to 45 for both CPU/HUM. I get 60-65% instead of 65-70% for both QB's. More realistic % numbers for those not controlling any players on Offense or Defense.

I am a coach mode player, just for reference. And I set all sliders to what you have for CPU.
These sliders are really, really good for coach mode!
Old 11-21-2013, 12:18 PM   #48
MVP

forme95's Arena

Wech, you playing on fast, or normal?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »