Home

Real Authentic NFL Sliders!!!

This is a discussion on Real Authentic NFL Sliders!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Real Authentic NFL Sliders!!!

Hows your progress coming with your sliders?
Old 11-06-2013, 06:57 PM   #10
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Looking forward to seeing these also. Possibly they will be good for coach mode as well?
Old 11-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah you can use them for that. Sorry fellow madden 25 players I know y'all want these I just don't want to be upgrading them all the time, want these to be as superior as they can get! They about 80% complete!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #12
Rookie

When I create these sliders I sometimes create scenarios where I'll take out the best players out the lineup just to experiment on how the Sliders work. like I've said I'll play bad teams vs bad, good vs bad and vice versa. Im just making sure they fluctuate up and down. remember the NFL is inconsistent on a consistent basis for instance if I take out New Orleans best two offensive lineman I should struggle in the passing game a little bit but not against bad teams or maybe.

Last edited by Lambaeu12aaronrogers; 11-10-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:52 AM   #13
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Real Authentic NFL Sliders!!!

Alright fellas, here is what you all been waiting for! Im just gonna get straight to the point as far as what these NFL Sliders will provide you with. Week in and Week out NFL teams offenses and defenses are (consistently inconsistent on a consistent) basis so to speak. Football fans and coaches dont know what they are going to get out of their elite or low-tier players any given game. For Ex. From Tom Brady throwing for a stat line of 19-35 192 yds 2TDs, 2INT with a 81.9 to a 22-27 339 yds 3TDs, with a 144.2 rating who knows. From bad defensive teams shutting out the Vikings run game or someone burning Richard Sherman or Darelle Revis once in a blue; IT HAPPENS!!!To get to the point and make it clearly simplistic if you want highly competitive games, defensive battles in the trenches, offensive explosions on either or both teams, offensive struggles, upsets, realistic substitutions, a high tackle stat line, blowouts, long and short drives, shutouts or whatever you name it these will provide you with these aspects of the game.

Some scenarios I will provide you with that you may want to see:
All games regardless of what two teams are playing will provide (Mix!!!) results.

Wanna a barely beat the Jaquars with the Bears having a backup QB there it is!!!
Wanna defensive game between two rivals the Seahawks Vs Cardinals there it is!!!
Wanna a blowout win with the Bills beating the Pats not having Brady there it is!!!
Or just wanna feel like you can just so happen o manhandle a certain team perhaps there it is!!!
Wanna struggle without megatron you have it!

These will provide you with that! Just give me more time to analyze these settings!

Just to let everyone on this forum know this just to be honest; Im a bit lazy when it come to typing and posting so I have use alot of templates to post my sliders. I'm using Charters page so I can be quick ok.

First lock and save the settings and sliders!
Second go to settings and set the game to All-Pro!
Third load the sliders. (Game should be on All-Pro when this is done. Let the fun begin!!! ***This is a must!!!
Skill Level: All-Pro (Still finding the difference between All Madden)
Game Mode: Play Now or Franchise Mode
Play Calling: Conventional ( Call a real football game!!!)
Quarter Length: 15 min
Accelerated Clock: On, 20 sec: Teams dont take much time at the line. If necessary teams will motion at least 1 player most of the time if necessary, and with this run-off time you'll have at least 15 secs while your team is walking up to the line of scrimmage to chose the necessary player if needed to motion.)
Auto Strafe: Off (Just annoyning period)
Heat Seeker: On
Ball Hawk: Off (Seem to be an automatic INT)
Switch Assist: (Not to be funny as it may sound; Don't know what it is.!)
Injury: 50 (Work in progress)
Fatigue: 60 (Work in progress)
Speed: Fast ( In my opinion, Better animations, closer player engagement where there are more player collisions and pile-ups (Lineman in general), and gang tackiling.) I beleive this actually cause more injuries to players (especially to Line-man in general.
Threshold: 40

Real Deal NFL Sliders!!! Real Deal NFL Sliders!!! Real Deal NFL Sliders!!! Real Deal NFL Sliders!!!

USER AND CPU THE SAME
QB Acc: 10
Pass Block: 20
WR Catch: 50
Run Block: 10
Fumble: 35
Pass Reaction Time: 60
Int: 30
Pass Coverage: 55
Tackle: 40 (Most teams don't have sound tackling fundamentals; But if you want less tackling leave at 50.) Trying to look closely if this affect the tightness of the Run defense or the tackling efficiency!
Special Teams
Kick Power: 49
Kick Acc: 45
Punt Power: 55
Punt Acc: 70
KO Power: 54

PENALTIES (Self Explainatory from my other post.)

I use common football knowledge when I adjust them.
SIDE NOTE: Penalties are the most important aspect of Madden to make the game genuine.

Offside: 80
False Start: 75
Holding: 75
Face Mask: 56
Defensive Passing Interference: 40
Offensive Pass Interference: 30
Punt Catch Interference: 65
Clipping: 60
Int Grounding: 50
Roughing the Passer: 54
Roughing the Kicker: 80

As far as penalties being called Holding, False Start and Offsides are the only ones called most of the time. Ok, what I'm about to say is just a theory but I believe to be true. But sit back and just listen. The penalties that doesn't get called I feel like has alot to do with manual play if that make sense. For Ex.. D-Lineman get called for Offsides do to the level of anticipation of the QB snapping the ball, the reason I have the game set to ALL-Pro is because the CPU decisions on all aspects of football is more logical; they use different snap counts to throw the defense out of sync leading the D-line to jump Offsides so I say this to mention if you're the type of player who like to use D-lineman he ( the QB) actually will make you flinch at time. In the NFL lineman move individually to rush at different gaps so if you do this to gain an advantage, the QB has a tendency to use different snap counts to throw you off (you get the rest) he may actually make you touch an O-lineman which is encroachment and that has been called on me at times but if you have bad anticipation the you will get called for it. [b] As far with OPI and DPI sometimes if you want realism you might have to take matters in your own hand and take control of the reciever/defenders on big plays if you want a call to be made. Some players dont have the stick skills to perform like this which leads to a miskate but you know it translate to an error on the field. So to get realistic penalty calls Offsides, False start, OPI and DPI may have to be accepted getting called on your own terms. If that make sense.

Auto Subs

Offense
QB In: 80 Out: 50
RB In: 85 Out: 83 (Work in progress)
WR In: 80 Out: 65
FB/TE In: 80 Out: 60
OL In: 80 Out: 55

DT In: 80 Out: 79
DE In: 82 Out: 79
LB In: 80 Out: 60
CB In: 78 Out: 65
S In: 80 Out: 68

Please test them eliminate elite players from teams you play with and against, see if you can get a low-tier player to breakout!!! Please give me feedback!!!

Last edited by Lambaeu12aaronrogers; 11-19-2013 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Made a correction!!!
Old 11-09-2013, 08:00 AM   #14
Banned

Where are the sliders?
Old 11-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #15
Banned

I was able to try these sliders last night. Only got in one half of a game. So far they are playing out real nice. As soon as i get another game in, i'll let you know how it went. Good Job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #16
Rookie

didn't see anything to the contrary so these sliders are the same for both user and cpu?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »