Home

Explaination of Madden Penalties!

This is a discussion on Explaination of Madden Penalties! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2013, 12:45 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Explaination of Madden Penalties!

Man, just tested out OPI-99 vs. DPI-01 in practice mode using Charter's sliders, you really see major aggressiveness. I tested it out by throwing fade routes to the endzone. But I also seen cool stuff using OPI-59 vs. DPI-29, or maybe it's the margin that makes a difference.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:22 PM   #10
Rookie

I did at least gave credit to bucfantb! just decided to put them on here because they werent. Just thought it would help all madden players to get real football sliders!
Old 10-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambaeu12aaronrogers
I did at least gave credit to bucfantb! just decided to put them on here because they werent. Just thought it would help all madden players to get real football sliders!

All the "credit" (and the fame and prestige that goes along with it) goes to KBlover on this one.

Where are you KB?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 12:20 AM   #12
Rookie

WOW thanks so much for re-posting this because I would have never seen it. I've been trying to figure out WHY THE **** Tom Magnificent was holding onto the ball and scrambling and running with it, even after I changed his Trait to Trigger Happy. I had Intentional Grounding set at 90 because sometimes they do throw the ball in random areas and I wanted to see if it would ever get called, never did so I kept raising it lol

Even though you didn't write it, I'm glad you posted it, cheers brother
Old 10-31-2013, 10:09 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3

Top notch job on the explanation of the penalty sliders. After reading this, i kind of got the feeling that maybe 50 as a slider for most of the penalties will allow players to play more to their attributes. Could it be im interpreting this the wrong way?
Old 10-31-2013, 10:19 AM   #14
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Top notch job on the explanation of the penalty sliders. After reading this, i kind of got the feeling that maybe 50 as a slider for most of the penalties will allow players to play more to their attributes. Could it be im interpreting this the wrong way?
Thats how I take it too.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:24 AM   #15
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I have noticed that the Roughing the Kicker one has LOTS of effect on pursuit and player engagement. It's weird, and is probably the least talked about/least understood one. Jack that one up to 100 and see what it does.

What did you see with it at 100? That's the one slider that I think I need to mess with some more. I have it at 25 and the pursuit is almost too good, the defensive players attack whoever has the ball, but sometimes they get sucked into blocks...especially on outside runs which causes huge plays. If I can get this one right, I might finally have the answer to fixing the running game with my sliders. Just haven't had the time to mess with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 08:23 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamburo22
What did you see with it at 100? That's the one slider that I think I need to mess with some more. I have it at 25 and the pursuit is almost too good, the defensive players attack whoever has the ball, but sometimes they get sucked into blocks...especially on outside runs which causes huge plays. If I can get this one right, I might finally have the answer to fixing the running game with my sliders. Just haven't had the time to mess with it.
It definitely makes the defense more aggressive and flow to the ball with purpose. Makes offense, particularly running, more challenging when cranked up to 100.

It doesn't cure the easy human running plague of this edition, but it is an improvement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »