Home

Realistic CPU QB Accuracy and USER sack numbers..

This is a discussion on Realistic CPU QB Accuracy and USER sack numbers.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #9
Rookie

wech's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic CPU QB Accuracy and USER sack numbers..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Wech, good morning. I know that you're a coach mode player and last night I used jaymee13's set in coach mode. I used the cpu settings for both hum/cpu as suggested by my friend, HC0023. I also lowered IG to 50 from your suggestion. Lamar miller still ran for 120 yards but averaged 4.0 yards per carry...mostly because auto subs don't work. I can live with that. The one thing I have a problem with is that Tannehill threw for 83%. This was Dolphins against Browns. What specific settings are you using within coach mode to provide you the results that you are getting? Thank you in advance.
I am back to the drawing board. Sorry. I just cant get qb %'s down to acceptable levels. I am back to th drawing board. I will try and post anything good I come up with.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #10
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Wech, I am a coach mode player also using Jaymee's set. Per your suggestion, I also lowered my IG to 50. Im still having a bit of TE and RB getting to many throws. Could it have something to do with (Im the Browns) Weeden and Campbell or is it, I have not set the sliders to CPU for both hum/cpu.
Also, I did lower Offsides,FS, and holding. If I left it at 75,75,71 Running game were crazy yards for both sides. I know play calling has some to do with it. Cleve uses a power run (have to add: Richardson is on the team so I can get the trade in ccm. Since there is no updated ccm roster)
Any suggestions would be helpful.
I have started over with sliders. I'm sorry I cant help you right now...I cant even help myself ha ha. I keep getting games with qb percentages too high no matter what I do. Curse this game for making something thats supposed to be fun into rocket science!
Old 11-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #11
MVP

forme95's Arena

lol I hear you there. I'm trying something but I will send you my my slider and I'm getting around 65 to 67 percent for both sides.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #12
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
lol I hear you there. I'm trying something but I will send you my my slider and I'm getting around 65 to 67 percent for both sides.
sounds great. thanks. cant wait to try something...anything! lol...this game has made me nuts i swear.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #13
MVP

forme95's Arena

yeah no problem. I'm trying a game with cpu set for both to see if I get similar results.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #14
MVP

forme95's Arena

All madden, assists off, normal game speed,14 min qtrs, 12 accel.
Injury 45, fatigue 55, threshold 17.

Penalties in order

Hum/cpu
5/27
19/52
29/40
22/39
40/55
38/85
5/17
50/87
40/65

Kicking both

Sorry for the crudness. Playing/testing, doing this on a phone lol.
Rules im using: I pick my off play when the screen switches from my huddle to the next screen. I alternate hiking, at set or first cadence out whole cadence. If motion, I mix as well..On def, I pick my play when the 12 sec clock appears. I am the same lineman every play.

With these, I've played 5 games, always the browns but vs different teams. I'm using wk 10 roster update with no changes to depth chart. Only change is trich back to browns (ccm purposes)
I've had between 60 and 75% completions for both sides. No crazy run games. 3Rd down completions between 45 to 67% for both sides.
I hope this helps bro. Tried to be as detailed as I could.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #15
MVP

forme95's Arena

I must add, I feel mixing up the cadence calling is important for completion%. Play whole games when testing. I've never had 2 half play the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #16
MVP

forme95's Arena

Ok, I'm liking my cpu/player settings the same, but still having the same problem with wr1 and 2 not getting the ball enough. But can't tel if its a slider or my qbs stupidity.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »