Home

Realistic CPU QB Accuracy and USER sack numbers..

This is a discussion on Realistic CPU QB Accuracy and USER sack numbers.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #17
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Realistic CPU QB Accuracy and USER sack numbers..

I suggest to check out Charter's thread. I think we found some good stuff with the equal all-madden sliders. Finding a varied about of sacks and completion percentages from mid 60s to low 70s instead of the 80s/90s that you mention in OP. The defense is staying with the offense and the QBs are getting rid of the ball or running with it. Also varied depending on who you play. I've gotten some good results threw 5+ games.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #18
Rookie

wech's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Ok, I'm liking my cpu/player settings the same, but still having the same problem with wr1 and 2 not getting the ball enough. But can't tel if its a slider or my qbs stupidity.
Thanks for posting them. I will try them soon. I cant believe after all this time its still so hard to find sliders. The game should come ready to play....but we all know that lol.
Anyway I appreciate you sharing them. Thanks again!
Old 11-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #19
MVP

forme95's Arena

Ok. Starting owner ccm with what I sent you and give it a true run. Xing fingers
Old 11-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #20
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Ok. Starting owner ccm with what I sent you and give it a true run. Xing fingers
I'll cross mine for you too. Good luck. Keep us posted!
Old 11-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #21
MVP

forme95's Arena

So through 1 1/2 games, smoke break lol.
Vs Rams was very defensive. Won 17 -10. Stats were good. Don't really pay to much attention to them bc of all the subbing. I mostly watch game play, which was awesome!!!! I had some great animations, lineman putting there hands up to deflect passes. Great coverage plays along the lines. 9 penalties including illegal forward pass (I was shocked). Just a great game to watch. There were some injuries none serious.

Vs Lions its 4 - 10 at half. Yes 4. I have managed 2 safeties on lucky punts. Team not playing like first game lol. But still great animations and stuff I wasn't seeing in play now games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #22
MVP

forme95's Arena

Can't find edit. Just want to clarify. I don't pay to much attention to stats in preseason bc I am making sure everyone gets playing time. So win, loss, stats, etc, are kind of second seat so to speak.

On a side note, I'm thinking the LE beating the RT issue is back somehow. A lot of LE sacks appearing around the league in stat tracker.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #23
MVP

forme95's Arena

So, second half of Lions game went disastrous for the Lions. Ended up winning 18 - 16. I had 4 sacks, they had 7. 293 yards to 358 yards for me. Passing accuracies were low for both sides this game. Stafford had 71%, Hill 45%. Campbell started 76%, 2nd and 3rd was Hoyer with 55%, and Weeden in the 4th 73%. Like I said though, preseason plays different then regular season. Again, had great animations, a few injuries. One major one to my backup hb 5 weeks pec tear. LE Young for Detroit had 4 sacks but he was playing against my 2nd and 3rd string tackles. I could see clear differences in all different qbs play.
Really looking forward to getting to the regular season games. Don't really want to sim. Causes unreal injuries and I feel it messes with gameplay.

Last edited by forme95; 11-11-2013 at 07:38 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:48 PM   #24
MVP

forme95's Arena

Back to the drawing board! EA developers are a bunch of morons! They wouldn't know a football game if they played in one. No one should have to spend this much time to get a game to play realistically.

I apologize for the above rant. I was a little miffed after my first regular season game. Play now, played fine (almost perfect), Preseason went fine as far as stats, animation and gameplay. There was to many Int's (HUM 2, and CPU 14 though all 4 games) imo, but figured it was because of the different strings in during the game. Still was a very decent preseason. All the games were close. Went 4-0. Stats were all in line. Even qb acc's.
Game 1 reg season vs Dolphins... Thomas had 100 yards on 15 carries by the end of the 1st qtr. Tanny threw 2 picks, and Weeden played like Manning. That bothers me the most..... the running game is so amazingly over powered no matter how you set the sliders. I just dont know what to fix.

Last edited by forme95; 11-13-2013 at 10:18 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »