Home

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2013, 01:49 PM   #9
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
The penalties WILL mess up the other aspects of the gameplay. Unfortunately you cannot change offsides, false start and holding to what he has or else it will throw the sliders out of wack. sliders and penalties have to be tuned together. The only reason the CPU isn't able to hold blocks for a long time is because holding is at 1. same for the defensive line having such an impact. I'm willing to sacrifice those penalties for the defensive gameplay.

However!

I did put Kick Catch interference and Roughing the kicker at 99 and see improvements. Returns were more realistic even with Austin i could do my thing but I wouldnt get as much as easily. So I'd green light those off the bat.

Facemasking, Clipping, and DPI should be good with those little tweaks. I'd give those a shot to get more calls without effecting gameplay much.

Also I've seen Freeman hold the ball for 2 sacks but throw it away quickly, however inaccurately on many other occasions with IG at 50. I think IG and CPU QBA have to be in some kind of balance. So i'd watch out if you put it at 100 because CPU QBA is so high.
Perfect. I'll play a game now with KR/PR Interference at 99 and Roughing the Kicker at 99, along with some of the things RG3 mentioned. Think I may be getting too greedy lol but if it results in more penalties it's all good from me.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #10
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Btw that's cool that you beat write. Sees why you put together such clean post haha. At least you have two teams to root for. And do you think you can put a little note in the settings where you have the assist off, that i do play with the assist on so people won't think they HAVE to turn them off to get good gameplay. Thanks man! stats coming up!
Old 11-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Oh yeah while we're at it, I played Chiefs @ Seahawks about an hour ago, I don't know if I posted it or not (cant remember!) and it's a copy-paste job from an hour ago so some of the stuff I spoke about I'm going to fix anyway, lol... this is how it went down...

Lost the game 20-6. Lynch killed me on the ground surprisingly and Alex Smith never really found rhythm until the second half. Both QB's struggled actually, as expected. It was 10-6 at the half and they scored again in the 3rd when Russ hit Jermaine Kearse for a beautiful 40+ yard pass.

Total offense:
KCC - 267
SEA - 349

Rushing Yards
KCC - 63
SEA - 197

Passing Yards
KCC - 204
SEA - 152

1st Downs
KCC - 15
SEA - 16

Turnovers
KCC - 2
SEA - 1

Poss Time:
KCC - 19:13
SEA - 40:47 (!!)

PASSING
Alex Smith - 23/40 for 212 yards, 2 INT's.
Russell Wilson - 10/14 for 172 yards and 1 TD.

RUSHING
Marshawn Lynch - 30/112/0
Russell Wilson - 12/71/1 (Plenty of scrambling)
Jamaal Charles - 11/31/0

RECEIVING
Jamaal Charles - 8/51/0
Jermaine Kearse - 5/79/0
Dwayne Bowe - 5/48/0
Anthony Fasano - 3/59/0
etc etc...

DEFENSE
Justin Houston - 11 tackles
Derrick Johnson - 8 tackles
Richard Sherman - 8 tackles
Eric Berry - 7 tackles
etc etc.....

KC had 4 sacks, SEA had 3. Might tweak this a little bit now going into next game.
Walter Thurmond and Bobby Wagner each had an INT for SEA.

TOTAL PLAYS:

Great game again, that's 4/4 now. I need to desperately increase penalties, none were called in this game. I need at least 4 called for each team, that would be ideal. Also needs sacks reduced, I'll look into RG3MVP's posts on that. Noticed a tiny bit too many fumbles too, might reduce the slider by 5pts, see how it goes.

Don't look too much into KC giving up 197 on the ground, Wilson scrambled and scrambled.

Apart from that, pretty good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #12
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Btw that's cool that you beat write. Sees why you put together such clean post haha. At least you have two teams to root for. And do you think you can put a little note in the settings where you have the assist off, that i do play with the assist on so people won't think they HAVE to turn them off to get good gameplay. Thanks man! stats coming up!
Yeah lol no problem man I'll change it up now. Yeah beat writing is pretty sweet!
Old 11-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #13
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Icon10 Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I also have no "house rules", other than Gameflow w/ Adjusted Coaching Strategies for a more sim style gameplay.
It really has changed the game for the better imo.
The coaches can go at it and I just execute the play called.

And YES! If you change your coaching strategy Off PB or D PB, it will change the playcalling/PB in your Gameflow/Gameplan.
I only a few times per gm do I have to open up my PB and call a qb kneel or different call based on the situation.

I also really don't mind seeing the 4 verticals call every now and then b/c it forces the Zone to drop and you can have a safe dump off, and keep the field position battle brewing lol. No reason to force a deep pass when your 3rd Dwn HB can try and get some safe yac.

So yeah,
Adjusted Penalties and GameFlow/Gameplan w/ Adjusted Coaching Schemes is a MUST do for M25.
I'm pumped for Yr 2 of My CCM !!! Thanks Guys!
Old 11-13-2013, 01:59 PM   #14
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG3MVP
I also have no "house rules", other than Gameflow w/ Adjusted Coaching Strategies for a more sim style gameplay.
It really has changed the game for the better imo.
The coaches can go at it and I just execute the play called.

And YES! If you change your coaching strategy Off PB or D PB, it will change the playcalling/PB in your Gameflow/Gameplan.
I only a few times per gm do I have to open up my PB and call a qb kneel or different call based on the situation.

I also really don't mind seeing the 4 verticals call every now and then b/c it forces the Zone to drop and you can have a safe dump off, and keep the field position battle brewing lol. No reason to force a deep pass when your 3rd Dwn HB can try and get some safe yac.

So yeah,
Adjusted Penalties and GameFlow/Gameplan w/ Adjusted Coaching Schemes is a MUST do for M25.
I'm pumped for Yr 2 of My CCM !!! Thanks Guys!
Good call on the game flow because it does force you to execute. Also leaves opportunity for CPU to get good play calls it seems. Sometimes you run into a blitz or 4 verts into cover 4 and with the high CPU coverage in actually forced to think. And since there's somewhat of a pass rush I have to think quickly!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #15
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Thumbs up Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Oh yeah while we're at it, I played Chiefs @ Seahawks about an hour ago, I don't know if I posted it or not (cant remember!) and it's a copy-paste job from an hour ago so some of the stuff I spoke about I'm going to fix anyway, lol... this is how it went down...

Lost the game 20-6. Lynch killed me on the ground surprisingly and Alex Smith never really found rhythm until the second half. Both QB's struggled actually, as expected. It was 10-6 at the half and they scored again in the 3rd when Russ hit Jermaine Kearse for a beautiful 40+ yard pass.

Total offense:
KCC - 267
SEA - 349

Rushing Yards
KCC - 63
SEA - 197

Passing Yards
KCC - 204
SEA - 152

1st Downs
KCC - 15
SEA - 16

Turnovers
KCC - 2
SEA - 1

Poss Time:
KCC - 19:13
SEA - 40:47 (!!)

PASSING
Alex Smith - 23/40 for 212 yards, 2 INT's.
Russell Wilson - 10/14 for 172 yards and 1 TD.

RUSHING
Marshawn Lynch - 30/112/0
Russell Wilson - 12/71/1 (Plenty of scrambling)
Jamaal Charles - 11/31/0

RECEIVING
Jamaal Charles - 8/51/0
Jermaine Kearse - 5/79/0
Dwayne Bowe - 5/48/0
Anthony Fasano - 3/59/0
etc etc...

DEFENSE
Justin Houston - 11 tackles
Derrick Johnson - 8 tackles
Richard Sherman - 8 tackles
Eric Berry - 7 tackles
etc etc.....

KC had 4 sacks, SEA had 3. Might tweak this a little bit now going into next game.
Walter Thurmond and Bobby Wagner each had an INT for SEA.

TOTAL PLAYS:

Great game again, that's 4/4 now. I need to desperately increase penalties, none were called in this game. I need at least 4 called for each team, that would be ideal. Also needs sacks reduced, I'll look into RG3MVP's posts on that. Noticed a tiny bit too many fumbles too, might reduce the slider by 5pts, see how it goes.

Don't look too much into KC giving up 197 on the ground, Wilson scrambled and scrambled.

Apart from that, pretty good.
Another great game 4/4!
I wouldn't reduce the Fumble slider, that will make for more fumbles. I would test 60 for CPU. Its really working well for the most part. I still force fumbles but It seems to allow the CPU Hb make smarter moves in the hole and even cutbacks against on overly aggressive D.
I'm bout to play my Preseason out w/ these updates along w/ my Penalties. I will let you guys know how it works out.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...den-custom.htm

Last edited by RG3MVP; 11-13-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #16
Rookie

What about Intentional Grounding? RG has this at 100 on his sliders and it has helped reduce the amount of sacks the CPU takes a game so you don't end up with 5+ sacks every game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »