Home

KingREALISTIC ALL MADDEN Sliders

This is a discussion on KingREALISTIC ALL MADDEN Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2014, 04:31 PM   #41
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: KingREALISTIC ALL MADDEN Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfEd
Thanks. Are you inputting the Auto-Subs from the main menu or inside of the franchise? So many different theories out there, hard to make sense if everything LOL!
Im inputting them from the main menu. Then I hit RESET inside the franchise before I play a game. Im going with that theory. haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 06:22 PM   #42
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Season Stats are looking good so far. Averages are matching up with the real NFLs agreages. And average QBs are playing like theyre suppise to. Top QBs are playing great also. Only 2 QBs have a QB rating of over 100. P. Manning and R. Wilson. A. Rogers is next with 98..R. Wilson has highest Completion % at 72. And A. Rogers has the most passing yards with 4,000+.
Does anyone know for sure if sliders affect CPUs games?
Old 02-24-2014, 06:37 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 0

I personally feel like I know they do, at least on PS3. I play online CFM and when I make CPU running better for a challenge for me, league avg goes up. Same with CPU passing. I raise CPU INT/coverage and there's a huge gap between elite QB's and the rest.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:22 AM   #44
Rookie

thhunt's Arena

I have never been someone who was able to play on all-madden. I would say I am somewhere between a pro-all pro player. How do you think these settings would work on all pro?
Old 03-03-2014, 06:26 PM   #45
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thhunt
I have never been someone who was able to play on all-madden. I would say I am somewhere between a pro-all pro player. How do you think these settings would work on all pro?
These sliders on All Madden are not that difficult. If your team is good enough, youll be able to win. Have you tried them on all madden yet?

Last edited by KingRealistic; 03-03-2014 at 06:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 07:45 PM   #46
Rookie

thhunt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRealistic
These sliders on All Madden are not that difficult. If your team is good enough, youll be able to win. Have you tried them on all madden yet?
Not yet. I admit that all madden scares the hell outta me...lol. I assume that I need to try then in franchise mode as opposed to play now? I keep hearing that sliders work differently in each.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #47
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thhunt
Not yet. I admit that all madden scares the hell outta me...lol. I assume that I need to try then in franchise mode as opposed to play now? I keep hearing that sliders work differently in each.
I havent tried them in Play Now Mode. try them and if they are too difficult, let me know. And ill help you out
Old 03-04-2014, 09:04 AM   #48
Rookie

thhunt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRealistic
I havent tried them in Play Now Mode. try them and if they are too difficult, let me know. And ill help you out
I will give then a try in both modes and post the results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »