Home

Any good slider sets for simming football games in Madden 25

This is a discussion on Any good slider sets for simming football games in Madden 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2014, 09:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any good slider sets for simming football games in Madden 25

One of the things I enjoy in a franchise (more than playing the actual game at times) is the strategic side of the game. Setting the depth charts, finding a diamond in the rough in free agency, making a big trade, that's the part of franchise that I like.

So I was thinking of trying a franchise where all I do is the owner side of things (since I'm playing as the owner anyway), and letting the CPU handle the actual playing on the field.

Does anyone have a good slider set for someone who wants to play their game like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2014, 09:53 AM   #2
MVP

JG80's Arena

Re: Any good slider sets for simming football games in Madden 25

GJD/WTBB's with Rondo's Take That EA roster.

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:44 AM   #3
MVP

Teleo's Arena

GJD/WTTB slider set is amazing for hands on gameplay! The downside to my style of play is that I am a coach mode player meaning I just pick the play and the cpu executes it. It has been a challenge for the last two installments to find a slider set that executes properly for coach mode. What may I ask is defined as true simulation? Is it seeking correct game play and stats or are you actually simulating the game and just conducting business from the owner side? If the answer is yes then seasons would pass by very quickly. Thank you in advance for your response.
Old 05-24-2014, 05:58 PM   #4
Rookie

Yes, I'm planning to just handle owner duties (though I'll watch the game play out). I just want a slider set that can have realistic (or, as realistic as we can get) play between teams, and have the stats, CPU play choices, and some luck decide the outcome.

Last edited by Xtra; 05-24-2014 at 06:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »