Home

XxKidVxX Madden 15 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on XxKidVxX Madden 15 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 12:36 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: XxKidVxX Madden 15 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddenman01
Its at 50. I like safety cause I can play mid/deep field or come in and defend the run.
Idk if this will help you or not, but try turning intentional grounding to 8. It makes the CPU QBs a lot more realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 12:42 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauliegon
Idk if this will help you or not, but try turning intentional grounding to 8. It makes the CPU QBs a lot more realistic.
Thanks i'll try it.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:55 PM   #67
Rookie

Man idk what im doing wrong. Top corners shouldnt get burned like that and a 70 overall QB shouldn't be completing 100% passes..
Old 08-30-2014, 01:53 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Man idk what im doing wrong. Top corners shouldnt get burned like that and a 70 overall QB shouldn't be completing 100% passes..
Can u post the boxscore?
Old 08-30-2014, 03:31 PM   #69
Rookie

xxkidvxx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
kirk cousins 8/8 120 yds 2 tds in the first half. 2 of my Cbs have 99 man and 95+ zone.
If it's that bad try turning the cpu QB Acc down 1 point.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #70
Pro

I have a hard time stopping the run with these sliders. Jamaal Charles just ran for 200 YARDS IN ONE HALF against me and I stacked the box all the time by putting 8 in the box and usering the MLB.

Passing game seems about right so far. Brady picked my defense apart with ease and Alex Smith was solid but not anywhere as good as Brady. I managed to knock Smith out of the game and his backup was Chase Daniel. There was a considerable dropoff between the performances of Smith and Daniel, as should be.

In addition, I changed the clock settings to 15 minutes per quarter with the ACC clock set to 16 seconds. Seems about right, both teams usually share around 120-130 offensive snaps per game which is pretty close to the NFL average.

Is anyone else having similar problems stopping the run?
Old 08-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #71
Rookie

xxkidvxx's Arena

OVR: 1

Sorry guys I had flag football practice this morning, haven't had a chance to post updates. Will do tonight when I get off. Can def say that intentional grounding slider at 8 is gonna be a main point of emphasis with the version 2 of my sliders. Also version 1 is available for download through the madden 15 share file feature. Just search my gamertag xxkidvxx. Version 2 will be up there as well tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 05:01 PM   #72
Rookie

Well, can't post boxscore cause I end up quitting through the game 14/15 159 yds and 3 tds isn't very nice. Dropped accuracy, int grounding, did the other tweaks suggested..

Someone with stats like this shouldn't get burned every play. Starting to think its nothing to do with sliders.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (108.7 KB, 89 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »