Home

M25 Coach Mode Sliders Questions

This is a discussion on M25 Coach Mode Sliders Questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2014, 02:28 PM   #1
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1
M25 Coach Mode Sliders Questions

A few questions. Hopefully someone can help:

1. When playing coach mode, is it better to set the sliders the same for both HUM and CPU?

2. How does the difference in Custom, All-Madden, All-Pro, etc., affect the game play?

3. If playing Coach Mode, should I set to a specific skill level and then adjust sliders accordingly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 04:02 PM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M25 Coach Mode Sliders Questions

This is an enigma that I wish I had the answer for...then maybe I could actually play a season before the next madden comes out
Old 09-23-2014, 06:21 PM   #3
Pro

kcsam's Arena

For sure. I wish I could get these sliders hammered out so I could start a season! It would be so much simpler if EA were up front with letting us know what the sliders actually do. Why it has to be a mystery is beyond me. Not sure what to do about coach mode sliders at this point.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:02 PM   #4
Rookie

In my opinion, Madden 25 just isn't coach mode friendly in regards to sliders. I've tried just about every slider set other people have come up with and always find something not right; i.e. too many sacks, wrong completion percentage, coverage is too poor, coverage is too good, so on and so on. I've tried creating my own sliders and never could get the game to play well and realistically. As I stated at the beginning, I've been coming to the conclusion that Madden 25 isn't coach mode friendly with sliders.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:29 PM   #5
Pro

kcsam's Arena

I'm beginning to agree with you. I had stuck with M12 until this past weekend thinking it was finally time for an upgrade, but I just don't see anyway to stay interested when the passing game is all out of whack. Every quarterback looks the same when it comes to passing yardage and comp. %. Maybe I just need to max out all pass defense sliders and see what happens. And lower QB ACC next to nothing.

Also, still can't find an auto sub formula to get good rotation for my HB. Keep losing my #1 HB midway 3rd quarter. So frustrating!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 10:20 AM   #6
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
I'm beginning to agree with you. I had stuck with M12 until this past weekend thinking it was finally time for an upgrade, but I just don't see anyway to stay interested when the passing game is all out of whack. Every quarterback looks the same when it comes to passing yardage and comp. %. Maybe I just need to max out all pass defense sliders and see what happens. And lower QB ACC next to nothing.

Also, still can't find an auto sub formula to get good rotation for my HB. Keep losing my #1 HB midway 3rd quarter. So frustrating!

Pretty sure the completion percentage in Madden 12 is out of whack as well....at least for simmed stats.

Whatever Madden youre playing, you have to make concessions when it comes to franchise in terms of realism, especially with stats....otherwise you cant enjoy it.

I personally alternate between Madden 25 and 12. If I could combine certain features of both of them, Id have a much better time....but I (we) have to make due with what they give us....sadly.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:42 PM   #7
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Totally agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »