Home

Madden 15 "Power of 3" Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 15 "Power of 3" Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 12:36 AM   #33
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 "Power of 3" Sliders

I tried to get total number of penalties around 5 for each team. I try not to focus on what penalties are being called but the total number overall at the end of the season. Other penalties like holding and DPI hardly ever get called even on 99. Anyways if your finding it to easy to pass then try Advanced Madden set. That's what I use with my franchise.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:05 PM   #34
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Explain the power of three or was it a hype in the title?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2014, 05:33 PM   #35
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

Most of the sliders Ended in 3 after testing those numbers seemed the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 05:54 PM   #36
Rookie

These sliders are awesome didn't know u updated them to make user run game easier I had it at 25 since u posted these they run really nice after patch. Is it just my defense or is anyone else giving up a boatload of total yards I can win most games but even if I hold them to 20 points or so they just eat me alive in yardage I just get a timley turnover here and there I'm 6-1 so far and I'm 4th in offense and 29th in defense

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2014, 04:08 PM   #37
Rookie

Thanks so much for these sliders, man. I've only played three or four games with them so far, but I'm really digging 'em.

Quick questions:

Any particular reason why User Interceptions is SO high (at 93) and User Tackling is SO low (at 3)?

In my very first game (and I know, a one-game sample isn't anything at all by which to judge a slider set) I had 5 INTs against the Bears. Five picks on defense does happen sometimes in real life, but if I can do that to Jay Cutler I shudder to imagine how many INTs I can rack up against Geno Smith. Also, Matt Forte had 150 yards by halftime -- mainly just from breaking off two long runs where he broke about 7-8 tackles along the way each time. (And yes, I do the pre-play "guess pass/rush" on most downs.) I know Forte's an elite RB and all, but you can imagine how frustrating it gets using one of the top D-lines in the NFL (I was using Buffalo) and to have your guys bouncing off when you hit him in the backfield only to watch him truck your MLB and safety en route to 70 yard TD. And all that after you'd perfectly called a pre-play "guess run middle" audible.

So I'm asking because I was thinking about adjusting those two measurements a bit, but I'm wondering if doing that somehow wreaks havoc with the overall balance you've created with this set? Like, will changing "interceptions" or "tacking" do anything else to alter the way the CPU plays or will it just limit "5 INT games" and "RBs not named 'Jerome Bettis' breaking 7-8 tackles per rush"?

Also, how large/small an adjustment would you recommend starting with as a general rule?

Thanks again, man; this is great work.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:38 PM   #38
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

jriv86: If your having problems on defense its probably due to play calling. Do you use a lot of man 2 man d where only 1 person is assigned to rb? if so this doesn't work very well because if one man misses his assignment it could result in a big play. I tend to mix it up a lot. I like to use zone blitz. I also blitz from a mixture of safety and cbs. The key with the set is to not be predictable. The CPU is very smart on this set and if you continuously call similar plays they will eat you alive. If you were to adjust anything I would

FairCatchMania: Try making these adjustments
QB Accuracy 13, User Tackle 23 I think this will drastically improve any problems you have.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:15 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0x13x
FairCatchMania: Try making these adjustments
QB Accuracy 13, User Tackle 23 I think this will drastically improve any problems you have.

Cool. Thanks for the prompt reply, man. I'll give this a whirl.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:47 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0x13x
Ok Im finally able to post a thread today! So here is the much anticipated Slider set that I have developed over the past month. I have done a lot of research and weeks of testing to perfect these sliders.

First of all these sliders are mostly aimed for people who want realistic stats and still be challenged and actually if they make poor decisions and call vanilla defensive or offensive plays. This set will push your play calling and team building skills to the max. You will always have a different experience with these sliders. Players attributes, confidence, and home games actually effect gameplay the way they would in real life. No more cpu qbs afraid to take a shot down the field or throw the ball away. All the issues people are having with this years madden 15 are solved with these sliders. These also give a good mix of RB1/RB2 Snaps. Just try them out and let me know what your experience is.

Please note that if you get frustrated easily because you don't win every game and don't like realistic and strategic gameplay then these sliders are not for you.

I have a new set and have played over 20 games with it Please Try it out and let me know what you think! Stats and screenshots coming very soon!

(Post Patch Updates in RED)
(Advanced All Madden Sliders)

All Madden
13 Minute Quarters
13 Minimum Play clock
Slow

User
Accuracy 13 (3)
Pass Block 23(13)
WR Catch 33
Run Block 3
Fumbles 23 (13)
Pass Reaction 93
Pass Coverage 3
Interceptions 93
Tackling 3

CPU
QB Acc 3 (23)
Pass Blk 83 (93)
WR Catch 43
Run Block 63
Fumbles 33
Reaction Time 93
Interception 33 (43)
Pass Coverage 3
Tackling 93

Special Teams
All on 53

Game Options
Injuries 43
Fatigue 73
Threshold 3

Penalty (very important)
Offside 73
False Start 83
Holding 3
Facemask 53
Defense Interference 93
Offense Interference 3
Punt Catch 53
Clipping 53
Intentional Grounding 3
Roughing Passer 53
Roughing Kicker 53

Auto Subs
QB 13/3
RB 95/93
WR 63/53
TE/FB 63/53
OL 13/3
All Defense 73/63
not having much luck running the ball. maybe the skins are just this good against the run though. any ideas?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »