Home

Madden 15 "Power of 3" Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 15 "Power of 3" Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 05:40 PM   #41
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 "Power of 3" Sliders

TheBeast: what set are you using advanced or regular? What team are you? how many attempts and yardage are you averaging? In the real nfl they encounter a lot of 1-2 yard rushes then possibly a big gain. I average 25 carries and 80-120yards usually but I have a beefed up line and eddie lacy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 10:19 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0x13x
TheBeast: what set are you using advanced or regular? What team are you? how many attempts and yardage are you averaging? In the real nfl they encounter a lot of 1-2 yard rushes then possibly a big gain. I average 25 carries and 80-120yards usually but I have a beefed up line and eddie lacy
i'm using the regular set of sliders. i'm year one cowboys with original o-line. my last game before my game froze i was at 38 carries with 140 yards.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:00 PM   #43
Rookie

i'm finding that it doesn't matter who i'm playing or what i'm doing. either the game, no matter what sliders i'm using is unrealistic, or i'm just no good at madden anymore. thanks for your sliders but i'm not finding any sliders that fit my skill level.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:40 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Ok Im finally able to post a thread today! So here is the much anticipated Slider set that I have developed over the past month. I have done a lot of research and weeks of testing to perfect these sliders.

First of all these sliders are mostly aimed for people who want realistic stats and still be challenged and actually if they make poor decisions and call vanilla defensive or offensive plays. This set will push your play calling and team building skills to the max. You will always have a different experience with these sliders. Players attributes, confidence, and home games actually effect gameplay the way they would in real life. No more cpu qbs afraid to take a shot down the field or throw the ball away. All the issues people are having with this years madden 15 are solved with these sliders. These also give a good mix of RB1/RB2 Snaps. Just try them out and let me know what your experience is.

Please note that if you get frustrated easily because you don't win every game and don't like realistic and strategic gameplay then these sliders are not for you.

I have a new set and have played over 20 games with it Please Try it out and let me know what you think! Stats and screenshots coming very soon!

(Post Patch Updates in RED)
(Advanced All Madden Sliders)

All Madden
13 Minute Quarters
13 Minimum Play clock
Slow

User
Accuracy 13 (3)
Pass Block 23(13)
WR Catch 33
Run Block 3
Fumbles 23 (13)
Pass Reaction 93
Pass Coverage 3
Interceptions 93
Tackling 3

CPU
QB Acc 3 (23)
Pass Blk 83 (93)
WR Catch 43
Run Block 63
Fumbles 33
Reaction Time 93
Interception 33 (43)
Pass Coverage 3
Tackling 93

Special Teams
All on 53

Game Options
Injuries 43
Fatigue 73
Threshold 3

Penalty (very important)
Offside 73
False Start 83
Holding 3
Facemask 53
Defense Interference 93
Offense Interference 3
Punt Catch 53
Clipping 53
Intentional Grounding 3
Roughing Passer 53
Roughing Kicker 53

Auto Subs
QB 13/3
RB 95/93
WR 63/53
TE/FB 63/53
OL 13/3
All Defense 73/63
how on Earth is anyone getting a run game on All Madden with these? I was 4 rush for -6 yards before i had to leave.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:32 AM   #45
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

Why are you giving up after only 4 rushing attempts? You need to atleast play a whole game with these sliders before giving up. Just like the real NFL you will have a lot of short gains and loses then you will break a big run. If it was constantly easy to run the ball you would always get first downs and score on every drive. Like the description shows on top of the sliders. If you impatient or get frustrated easily these aren't for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 10:33 AM   #46
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBeast32
i'm using the regular set of sliders. i'm year one cowboys with original o-line. my last game before my game froze i was at 38 carries with 140 yards.

Beast: Those numbers are absolutely perfect average. The average NFL RB has a 3-3.5 Yards per carry. So 38 for 140 would be 3.6 yards per carry so you are right above the average!
Old 10-19-2014, 01:46 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Beast: Those numbers are absolutely perfect average. The average NFL RB has a 3-3.5 Yards per carry. So 38 for 140 would be 3.6 yards per carry so you are right above the average!
my stats aren't my problem. it's the cpu that's my main concern. I can't get anything going while they rip off 5, 10, 15 yard gains no matter what.
Old 10-19-2014, 01:59 AM   #48
Rookie

my other problem is the near perfect cpu quarterback play. no matter my play call, i can't get an pass rush and my DBs play dumb

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »