Home

Brewha's All-Madden Slider Discussion

This is a discussion on Brewha's All-Madden Slider Discussion within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2004, 10:46 AM   #25
Pro

TheProfessional's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Brewha's All-Madden Slider Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewha202002
Guys, I am growing very weary of the All Madden level. I have come to the same conlcusion that SirTru has, the All MAdden level is broke. There is no equal median to balance realistic gameplay and to make the gaming experience enjoyable. I just dont know what to do with these sliders.

Head, are you having success with the sliders? Are you enjoying them, or are you left wondering WTF?

I'm just curious, but what are the main complaints about all madden going around? If someone could bullet point a few things i'd appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2004, 01:06 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Guys, I am growing very weary of the All Madden level. I have come to the same conlcusion that SirTru has, the All MAdden level is broke. There is no equal median to balance realistic gameplay and to make the gaming experience enjoyable. I just dont know what to do with these sliders.

Head, are you having success with the sliders? Are you enjoying them, or are you left wondering WTF?
I think your right... "All-Madden" isn't the way to go this year. Take this for example... using your sliders I decided to play a game, Ravens vs. Centurion(Euro team), to see if I could crush them. Second play of their drive a 67td run... Ok I decided it was luck and they had a 87spd rub so I tought it was possible. On my drive they stopped me at goal line, so I kicked the field goal. After a process of us swtiching possession twice, they manage another 55yd td run. I quit at the half with the score 13-14, Ravens losing. THe Ravens aren't going to simply have meltdowns in the D, just not possible. Scoer should of been 24-0 at the half... I guess it onto All-Pro =\
Old 08-26-2004, 01:16 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:

I was left WTF when I was using the Patriots and tied the Claymores and lost in OT...
Old 08-26-2004, 02:06 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schigny
I think your right... "All-Madden" isn't the way to go this year. Take this for example... using your sliders I decided to play a game, Ravens vs. Centurion(Euro team), to see if I could crush them. Second play of their drive a 67td run... Ok I decided it was luck and they had a 87spd rub so I tought it was possible. On my drive they stopped me at goal line, so I kicked the field goal. After a process of us swtiching possession twice, they manage another 55yd td run. I quit at the half with the score 13-14, Ravens losing. THe Ravens aren't going to simply have meltdowns in the D, just not possible. Scoer should of been 24-0 at the half... I guess it onto All-Pro =\

I guess the general concensus is WTF. I am officially abandoning All Madden. All Pro with house rules will have to be put into effect.

Albert Einstein

PSN: brewha202002
Old 08-26-2004, 02:09 PM   #29
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

What house rules do you plan on implementing for All-Pro?
Old 08-26-2004, 02:36 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squint
What house rules do you plan on implementing for All-Pro?
1. NEVER USE THE SLANT PATTERN

You can complete this all day on All Pro. On All Madden, they will sometimes call the right defensive play to stop it.

2. WILL NOT CONTROL DBS

On All Madden, it required you to use Human Interaction to make a play on the ball. I Have grown use to this, and I have been pretty successful at. When I play on All Pro, I can shut down the pass play with no problem. With House Rules, I will allow the CPU control my DBS and allow the ratings to play out.

Albert Einstein

PSN: brewha202002
Old 08-29-2004, 03:21 PM   #31
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

i'll just have to make due and get better on all-madden cause i find all-pro gives me no challenge.

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »