Home

Sir Tru and SM27's All Pro slider discussion

This is a discussion on Sir Tru and SM27's All Pro slider discussion within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2004, 12:02 AM   #25
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Sir Tru and SM27's All Pro slider discussion

I,personally, am more concerned with having good, close, entertaining, and challenging games than i am with my INT's or Sacks being spot on with the NFL averages. i VERY much respect what he is doing with his slider set... but if i left the CPU AWR as low, and the HUM running as high as he has them set, i would never get a close game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2004, 09:05 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sorry I had this in the wrong thread at first.....Anyway, Hey guys I tried these sliders outside of my franchise and they were real good...I felt like my D showed up.....however I used them IN my franchise and I got my tail handed to me ....I'm getting eatting alive on the pass and I can't tackle anyone. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm about ready to throw this game out the window and to be honest I don't see a real difference from last year....it seems like the same game to me...let me know how you guys are doing in your franchise with these....
Old 09-09-2004, 12:17 PM   #27
Pro

Catman24's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
I am making slight tweaks to these as I find the running to be alittle to easy but I really am enjoying the games I get with these. I, like most of us, tried to play with pro and all madden but with these I feel like if you have a bad team then it will be hard but not impossible to beat good teams. Likewise, if you are a good team with good players all around, you will beat teams that are bad like you should and games with equal teams will be tough battles.
Yes. Like wise I like these sliders. But i also believe that the running game is alittle to easy. Reason being. My team is the Cowboys and I've got a game going on with the Ravens. The score at the half is Cowboys 21 Ravens 0. George has 119 yards and one td with a 7.9 yards per carry avg. Jones avg. so far is 4.5 per carry and Cason is 4.1 while Anderson is 3.7. I dont want to change or tweak the sliders. But should I. The Cpu's pass defence is great. Its the cpu's run defence that has me worried.

P.s. maybe it just one game. And right now the game is only at the half.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:02 PM   #28
player

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc68
You're saying these sliders are good even without the whole fatigue thing?
No way. Human QB accuracy is too low. it has been proven that this slider affects throwing power. if you ever want a chance at a deep ball over the cb you should put this at 10. then raise cpu awareness anywhere from 15-20 depending on how tough you want it.

Old 09-09-2004, 11:08 PM   #29
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by player
No way. Human QB accuracy is too low. it has been proven that this slider affects throwing power. if you ever want a chance at a deep ball over the cb you should put this at 10. then raise cpu awareness anywhere from 15-20 depending on how tough you want it.
Actually, after thorough testing, setting it to 8 for the Human provides the ability for Cullpepper and Manning to through the ball 60-65 yards in the air if you have room to step forward from a set position.

As far as the awareness slider for the CPU, I feel that raising this anywhere over 10 has unrealistic effects on the CPU defense (DB's making unrealistic reactions, linebackers making correct guesses almost 90% of the time on draws/play action).

SM27 posted his Level 3 Human sliders. The CPU sliders stay the same, these are only changes for the Human side:

All-Pro Difficulty
Sliders are CPU/Human

QB ACC=8/8 (He still has it set to 6, this is my edit)
PASS BLK=2/3
WR CTH=12/8
RB ABL=17/13
RUN BLK=16/14

DEFENSE:
AWR=8/8
KNKDWN=8/5
INT=7/0
BRK BLOCK=2/1
TKL=7/6

SPECIAL TEAMS :
FG LENGTH=10/11
FG ACC=8/1
PNT LENGTH=13/10
PUNT ACC=11/1
KICK OFF=10/9

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 09-10-2004, 12:07 AM   #30
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

if i played the CPU on All-Pro with their AWR set at 8, i would demolish them. i currently have it maxed out, and still would like it to be harder. i REALLY the offensive difficulty of All-Madden, but having your 90+ rated DB's playing like -50 rated DB's for the HUM sux, and cant be fixed.
Old 09-14-2004, 01:23 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

What about penalties and assist options? Maxed out penalties, defense assist on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2004, 01:00 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikman08
What about penalties and assist options? Maxed out penalties, defense assist on?
Can anyone please tell me what Sir Tru has the penalties and assist options set at for these All-Pro Sliders? Please?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »