Home

Team slider project for Madden.

This is a discussion on Team slider project for Madden. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2004, 03:22 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Team slider project for Madden.

Yeah I really like thios and I think you should be able to apply this to Ncaa and have great results. I haven't tried this yet.

When I said that these sliders were for the ravens vs eagles I meant just what you said, that they would only work for those teams.

So we should have 32 sets of sliders that will change only if there are injuries or big trades.

I am so glad you brought this topic up and hope others would try it as well.

I would love to try and make a universal set of sliders based off of all the player ratings but that would take forever unless people would like to work together on this. I'm sure they would work fine as well.

I'm about to go start my dynasty with the Ravens so I will look to see if anyone what's to try this tomorrow.

Thanks Timathie this idea of yours has given me the most realistic football ever and the stats do follow. Also if anyone wants I could posts the changes I made to all the teams off and def strategies.

peace fellas

I always forget I maxed out penalties and though they still never really call them you will see penalties when you have a real bad mismatch on say the Ol so you'll get more holdings etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2004, 05:26 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 8

Hey guys I'm about to try this out with Ncaa 2005 to see if it woks well and I'm sure it will.

I also started taking the avg of all players: so far I have done Qb acc and Rb ability.

If anyone esle would like to help by all means please do your thing. just so we are on the same page I am using the rosters from www.ps2rosters .com that have ricky williams retired and quincy carter off the dallas roster.

I just went into the depth charts and took everyone's rating for the position and then averaged them out so that's 96 qb's and 152 rb's.

I will try to finnish the offense by sunday night.
Old 08-28-2004, 10:43 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 6

Hey NJ,

Can you post your coach slider changes. Also, how did you do that. Did you have to change them in franchise or in regular modes. Also if you use all 32 teams can you just turn each of their teams off season things off so they can do a little on their own?

Thanks, I really want to do this so any help you can offer would be awesome.
Old 08-28-2004, 10:59 AM   #28
MVP

You guys wanna post all the teams sliders when you get them? And just use the updated rosters because we don't want franchise year 3 ratings.

Lions Team sliders

P.S- maybe we should make another thread for this?

Last edited by GoBlue81188; 08-28-2004 at 11:20 AM.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:18 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 18

hey guys can you explain to me how this works, we have to get the ratings of the teams and such, I think it would be a good idea if each one of us takes a team and gets their ratings and puts it in a post.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:48 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 18

are these sliders for coach mode?
Old 08-28-2004, 12:50 PM   #31
MVP

Well, I just had the single greatest game of madden for me. And i am not exaggerating

Ravens AT Lions(me)

23-21 Lions

Harrington 22-36-261 1td 4sack

K.Jones: 27-32(3.2) 8btk

8 Different recievers with catch.

Rogers+streets= 4-66 each

S. Rogers: 5 tack, 2 for loss
Earl Holmes: 5 tack, 2int, 4dfl, 1ff, 1td
-----------------------------------------------------
Boller 15-35-235 1td 2int 0sack

J.Lewis 27-184 2td

Heap 4-96
Hymes 4-70 td

R.Lewis: 12 tack 2sack
---------------------------------------------------------
This game was amazing. I had such a hard time running against that great Ravens LB core. I was able to pass all game and get 3rd down conversions. However, I completed 1 pass against McAllister. The rest I by Rogers were in zone or I had him go in motion. E.Reed got injured the 2nd drive, with 3 tackles already. This was huge because they could not control my intermediate passing game anymore. I loved how player ratings really mattered. Boller throws 2 int(80acc low AWR) to Holmes (88awr). They threw to Todd Heap about 12 times and Holmes knew it too, thats how he got INT, they fell right in his lap. I was winning 23-16 with 50 seconds. Ravens threw a bomb and I knocked it down twice but then Hymes came out of no where an caught it!!! I was so scared, i had to stop this 2 pt converstion. Wali Rainer (94tack) was subbed in so I could make a stop. They gave it to Jamal And Rainer stopped him on the goaline. Game over.

Simply the best game i have ever played
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2004, 12:51 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by headrulz101
are these sliders for coach mode?

You can if you want, or you can play them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »