Home

The OS all madden slider project

This is a discussion on The OS all madden slider project within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2004, 08:19 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: The OS all madden slider project

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
CPU tack -1
CPU Catch +1

Should be solid changes.
So you're saying CPU catch 10 and CPU tackling 5?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2004, 08:21 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 6

Yeah. Can you play a game and tell me how you like them?
Old 10-03-2004, 08:23 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Yeah. Can you play a game and tell me how you like them?
I'm going to play a couple games tonight. I'll let you know the outcome as sson as I'm done. I agree that all madden just needs minor tweaks, so I hope these work!
Old 10-03-2004, 10:54 PM   #44
Rookie

ok this is getting rediculous, Byron Leftwich for the Jags just threw for 456 yrds and went 25-30 83%. I had to basically cheat by using money plays to win. Everytime I would score they would just throw a bunch of passes and get down the field easily for the touchdown. No matter what i did I could not stop them. Is this happening to u guys too???? Is the all-madden cpu boost in this game or what? I have played 5 games with these sliders and I lost 4 of them and the whole game seemed legitamate on all 4 of those losses. But the one time that I am winning the offense for the cpu all of the sudden cant be stopped, it is very annoying to me, what are ur thoughts on this.......
Old 10-04-2004, 06:57 AM   #45
MVP

Did you use the updates? I just had 3 games, one they had 303, the other 213 and the other 180!. I held them to bad completion percentages too.

I don't know what to tell you. I will keep trying to make it better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2004, 07:27 PM   #46
Rookie

yeah i used the updated sliders, what defensive formations do u use to stop the pass?? I am still commited to testing so throw me some more sliders.....
Old 10-04-2004, 08:17 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeycool
With the Human Defense Awareness that low is the Computers passing game unreal? I'm sure it helps alot with the computer running game, but I would be affraid that the computer would beable to go for 300-400 yards everygame? Let me know, you might be on to something here.

See thats what i was afraid of with having such low human def awareness. I've tried a number of things and even with knockdowns and awareness turned all the way to 20 the computer can still through pretty readily. My biggest problem has been getting my defense to react to the computers passing game without elliminating the running game for the computers offense. KEap up the good work guys, really enjoy what you guys are doing.
Old 10-04-2004, 08:37 PM   #48
MVP

Ok i am gonna mess around with some of the passing sliders so I will get an update hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

As for defense here is a good idea. First down call what you want but you probably shouldn't leave total man on man, have least a cover 1. Or something like that.

On second down you have to commit to either run or pass. A zone like cover 2 or man under or something like that is a good call.

On 3rd try to play off more and play with 2 safety zone.

Never leave an inexperienced or bad corner in man on man coverage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »