Home

ABSOLUTE FINAL - Jay's Sliders

This is a discussion on ABSOLUTE FINAL - Jay's Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2004, 12:47 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: ABSOLUTE FINAL - Jay's Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by headrulz101
Yo Jay I played a franchise game with your sliders and they were damn good, freakin perfect stats at the end of the game. The game flowed perfectly, no big plays, the defense on both sides were playing it very tight. I was Saints vs Vikings and the final score was 20-10 for Minnesota. M.Bennet had about 92-95 yards on 18 attempts but he would have more yards if Culpepper didn't have like 4 QB Draws. Passing was excellent, I had Moss doubled alot and thats why he didn't receive too many passes but then Burleson was catching alot so I had to play a lot of Cover Defense which was ok. I threw three INTS which were all my fault. But after all, it was a great game and I think the stats were perfect.
Sorry, I haven't been playing much or reading the forums TOO much. I've been working on ESPN NBA so I haven't gotten into too much Madden. But I'm going to keep working on mine, and I'll probably play around with sm's "Pro Bowler" sliders and see what I think. Mine are probably about as close as they are going to get for All-Madden. Too many people think All-Madden has the big play scripted in - but I think based on what we've all seen from the REAL NFL lately - we all need to start learning that the big play IS ALWAYS there in pro football.

Just look at KC yesterday, and Culpepper the last few weeks. Not only the big plays guys, but look at the asinine completion percentages leaguewide. Harrington was like 19-22 yesterday, Culpepper and Manning right around the same with more attempts.

Like I've been stating for a while now, too many people are just overanalyzing and overtweaking rather than playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »