Home

Playmaker`s sliders are awesome!

This is a discussion on Playmaker`s sliders are awesome! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2004, 10:23 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Playmaker`s sliders are awesome!

actually i'm like u i play with just one player unless i try to go for the big hit. The main problem i have with these sliders is that the lin play isn't realisti. I mean why isn't there small holes being created for RB's instead of holes i could drive a truck thru. d Lines should hit and shed blocks without being overpowered by the o line or vice versa. this is where it all starts.
Old 10-17-2004, 11:19 PM   #10
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Playmaker`s sliders are awesome!

yeah i know the way the cpu run is not realistic but to be honest, if u want them to run realisticly in terms of flow, you won`t get the cpu run over 100yds anytime soon.

IRL they do run for over 100yds often. I mean the best team against the run Avg 80 to 90 yds rush against.

this is why we need to make the OL too good, so we can have rushing yds for the cpu.

on the other hand is not realistic how you can stop the run with the worst Dl (cardinals).

They should be 32 against the run and they are 1st or 3rd, in my case. So Realistic is a very powefull word, so it depends what type of realism u are looking for. on my case i gave the flow of the CPu running game a bit, to have realistic stats.

maybe on your case you will give Stats to have realistic running flow wich won`t be realistic at the end for other reasons.. but this is up to the player i guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »